A new platform to start making money online. Everywhere. Anytime.

Perica

How does it work?​

Earn money for clicks on your referral link, referral sign ups and completing simple tasks like app installs, surveys and incentive offers.

Worldwide​

Earn money from anywhere. Whether you are at school, home, office or at work.

High payouts​

Our company signed deals with great advertisers that got the highest paying tasks on the internet, and also you will earn $5 for every friend you invite that joins our site.

Side hustle​

You don't need to spend a lot of time to work on the site. But if you work smart, you can earn even more than in your real life job.

How Does Works?​

Sign up for free a MoneyGuru account and join the community of people making money online with social media. Once your account is made, you’ll be able to redeem your $10 bonus.

Share & Earn​

Invite your friends to our site and complete our high-paying tasks. You will earn $5 for every friend you invite and up to $5 for every task. Link could be placed all over social media.

Get Paid​

When you collect $ 100 you raise it to CashApp,Venmo. Mailed Check and Bitcoin.
More payment methods to be added soon.
If you are interested here you can register for free: ******/3s6WsOy
moneyguru.jpg

Last edited:

Phronesis

I actually tried this money guru of a thing one time, not only it, many like it, to the extent that whenever I see posts or reviews about it online I wonder whether I actually joined through the back room..lol.
I actually prefer those that are reviewing the site to be specific, tell us the full truth, how long it'd take us to get to the minimum withdrawal, which about 70% is impossible and time/data consuming. Some would take you years to gather $10 which is absurd.
So kindly be specific in giving reviews. Thanks

Perica

I actually tried this money guru of a thing one time, not only it, many like it, to the extent that whenever I see posts or reviews about it online I wonder whether I actually joined through the back room..lol.
I actually prefer those that are reviewing the site to be specific, tell us the full truth, how long it'd take us to get to the minimum withdrawal, which about 70% is impossible and time/data consuming. Some would take you years to gather $10 which is absurd.
So kindly be specific in giving reviews. Thanks
I was on moneyguru twice and earned $ 38.