A Passive Income Strategy

mr.cybernaut

Forsage is a this is a Smart Contract Crypto earnings program that you work from home at your own leisure. There is no time limit or targets or pressure with this program. You may have heard or read about it recently. It is based on the particular features of the Ethereum and Tron cryptocurrency and it enables you to earn a long term residual income. Click here to get starter with Forsage.io

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
How will one manage to earn through this forsage site?? Cos the explanations you gave is not satisfactory to me. I need more clarification to get started with forsage site. I never heard about this kind of earning platform before, you made mention of the name only. You didn't mention the earning opportunities on this forsage site. That's why I'm expecting more details from you about this site, cos I'm interested to learn and earn something tangible through it, I'm expecting your feedback thanks.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I have been seeing a lot of information regarding forsage and others , but how do you earn through the site or app i would love to know more about it and also the minimum investment and payout you would need to use or you will receive after you have register on the forsage site , this are some of the likely question i would want to know , so that i called learn more about forsage ,since i don't have much idea about it like that , and also i would like to message you about it ,because i am very much interested in starting and opening a forsage account ,so that i can make more money

Nova

Forsage is kind of like task based network which rewards right? If that is so then there is very low information out there on their site. Also they seem to be lacking the amount of people vouching for them. It seems like the reward they offer is also not much known. So that could create some sort of unsure or risk among the people who invest their time with them. I honestly don't think that is safe to work with though. But I could be wrong considering there are many other social platforms that have been rewarding other people and we don't know about much them as of yet.

Have you tried this yourself? And what is your experience about it? I personally don't want to invest my time into something that does not give much return.

bashcomp

Before I was working on it full time, but now I have two offline jobs right now and it will be three on August, so I cannot keep up anymore. I can work online during the weekends, if my body response is good, if not, then I will just rest.
Also online working is my passion. Even I was earning less that I expected before, I still love to be at home, always available for my family. I hope I can still able to earn. I am missing working online more than working offline, but I should be more grateful I am still earning.

Donkiz

After hearing and reading about forsage from different people I have been able to identify a particular trend which is peculiar with all of the advertisers, they are never explicit of what this forsage is all about, and that's why people like me have not joined in, because I cannot be a part of what I don't understand.

On a second thought, I might be that most of the people involved in this forsage stuff don't really understand what it's about, because for more than ten persons to talk about a particular thing without any of them being able to really state what it's about is not a coincidence.

mr.cybernaut

Forsage- the world’s first 100% decentralized smart contract. It is based on the particular features of the Ethereum cryptocurrency and it enables you to earn a long term residual income just by reffering this to 3 other people and asking them to do the same as you.

Forsage works under Ethereum and Tron block chain which is a closed matrix referral system where you are required to refer 3 or more persons who will be your downline into the program. Basically everyone coming into the program is expected to refer atleast 3 people.

Benefits of Forsage

?? On forsage there is no limit to the number of persons you can refer. But you must refer atleast 3 persons. You earn on every person you refer into the system. On forsage, the more you refer the more you earn.

?? On forsage once you unlock a new level, it’s for a lifetime. You keep earning from that level for life as long as your downlines are growing. You don’t have to renew a level after you unlock it. Levels don’t expire.

?? You earn in 3 ways on forsage and all 3 ways are unlocked with 0.05 ethereum. That’s why when you register, you have 2 accounts x3 and x4.

1. Direct referrals — the people you refer into the system with your link

2. Spillover — earnings that come as a result of spillovers from your upline

3. Overflows — earnings from your lower partners

The way forsage is designed, you still earn even if you don’t refer that much. This earnings come from spillovers and overflows. You will see this earnings on your x4.

In Forsage, there are two matrices: ×3 & ×4.

When you recruit people, they are placed on both matrices X3 & x4. So you earn double on single effort!

Also, there are Spillovers and overflows from both Uplines and Downlines to your ×4 matrix, so you earn even if you don’t recruit people!

×3 is to reward those who are good at recruiting people while all other members benefit from that person’s effort in ×4 Spillovers!

Both X3 and X4 are unlocked when you sign up on forsage.

I hope the above information is efficient enough to know about the working process of Forsage.io

D

Deleted member 28873

Passive income, when used as a technical term, is defined by the IRS as either “net rental income” or “income from a business in which the taxpayer does not materially participate,” and in ...Passive income is income you earn from doing little to no work. You’ll have to do some upfront work, but then the money just comes in. Sometimes the money keeps coming in due to the type of passive income. Other sources of income are passive because you delegate any work that need to get done.
  • Passive Income Ideas That Require Time & Effort Investment. If you are ready to roll your sleeves up and get to work, the ideas in this section can eventually lead to a steady flow of passive income – and can maybe even surpass your day job income at some point. There may still be some monetary costs involved, but the bulk of your investment ...