A site to profit from surveys

bellabe

A site to profit from surveys. When you log in, it will show you a set of questionnaires. Log in to it.. Not all the questionnaires will be accepted, but the most important thing is to answer correctly and read the questions well and not finish the questionnaire quickly because all of this makes the questionnaires rejected and you have to follow up every while because the questionnaires can be appear at any time I mean, it is possible every half an hour The minimum amount varies according to the method of payment. I mean, for example, Skrill has a minimum of 5 dollars, Paypal is 10 dollars, and so on. Of course, Skrill and Paypal must be activated.. For Skrill, it still needs proof of identity. Paypal is better, but it must be activated. I mean, linked to a visa
https://www.ysense.com/?rb=111798195

222.jpg

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Seeing your location, it shows that you are living in Egypt, if I am correct. Well I am from nigeria and it is starting to feel like most of these survey jobs are not allowed in this place, I do not really know why that is happening but the problem is that, anytime I try out some jobs relating to this particular one you just wrote about, it is always ending up in regret because I don’t get be paid for the task I do. So this is why I am asking and I will be very appreciative if you can assure me by showing me some real payment proof to let me know if this really supports my country as one of the supported locations.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know if some of them will accept people in other countries like Nigeria and maybe Ghana, i have to research to know some of the location they are accepting people to take the survey, there are a lot of genuine survey website on the internet but most of them are not accepting people over here that is why most of us are not able to make money .. so now any website that is being introduced to me the first thing I need to consider is the country they are accepting and their mode of payment to know if I am qualify.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You did not specify in your write up, which countries are allowed to work on this particular survey site. Cos the last time I checked, it was only the western part or countries that are legally allowed to filled out or answer surveys, most African countries are not allowed to make money through answering surveys. I think I left using this method long ago to earn money. It's a complete waste of time.