A Wrong Investment Risk

Vinkce

Truely, any website that claims to give you returns on investment should be deemed dangerous. Full consciousness should be exercised, one should be vigilant as there are a lot of scammers out there. You should not just trust any site that claims that it doubles money or gives returns on investment. Even when you make researches, the new fraudsters technique is make a Ponzi scheme look legitimate at the beginning but later turn it into the fraudulent that it truly is. So, when you make researches about the any online investment platform, you may find people's comment about it generally that it's actually legitimate, but it's all part of the plan, by the time they achieve the set amount of money they have planned to get in the name investment, they disappear with the excuse that their site is currently under maintenance and after sometime, you don't here from them anymore.

Kennysplash

Verified member
You are very correct. Any investment that is too good to be true should be run away from. I was added to a group one time and they claimed to pay back 50 percent of investment in 24 hours. I mean how is that even possible? What did they do with my money in 24 hours that they will give me back 50 percent. To top it all the fake members in the group are sending payment proofs, I later found out that it is just one person that is doing all the talking with different accounts. If you are greedy it is very easy to say bye to your hard earned money. So don't fall for any scam.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
When it comes to online Investment , there is need to understand the concept of operations because the number of online Investment scam sites are far more than the legit ones, the easiest way to code them is their package plan if it is feasible or otherwise .
Most legitmate online Investment should not exceed 1% daily return on investment, anything outside is a potential scam in which late Investors will be the ones to bear the cross. It is better to work and earn online and invest offline.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
When I first learnt about such sites that promise to give high returns after a short time, I was so happy thinking that I have found a good way to start investing my money. Little did I know that I was falling prey to rather popular scams. The first time, I was intriduced to them by a friend who wanted me to invest with him a large sum so we can earn more. It was a bitcoin trippler site and we earned the first and second time. Then lost it the third time when the site went scammed. Later, I read about many such cases in beer money forum and I decided to never invest in such sites anymore.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
When I first learnt about such sites that promise to give high returns after a short time, I was so happy thinking that I have found a good way to start investing my money. Little did I know that I was falling prey to rather popular scams. The first time, I was intriduced to them by a friend who wanted me to invest with him a large sum so we can earn more. It was a bitcoin trippler site and we earned the first and second time. Then lost it the third time when the site went scammed. Later, I read about many such cases in beer money forum and I decided to never invest in such sites anymore.
You were even lucky to have earn from such site for at least twice, it is likely you were amongst the first set to invest in the site otherwise they don't last long before they scam people of their money. I hope the last investment of yours was not much to have made you lost everything you earned.
The secret to surviving most of these hyip sites is to invest as early as possible so before the close down you are already off their trapping net. Hyips don't last forever the maximum is usually a month or two.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
You were even lucky to have earn from such site for at least twice, it is likely you were amongst the first set to invest in the site otherwise they don't last long before they scam people of their money. I hope the last investment of yours was not much to have made you lost everything you earned.
The secret to surviving most of these hyip sites is to invest as early as possible so before the close down you are already off their trapping net. Hyips don't last forever the maximum is usually a month or two.
Yeah, I was so lucky to have earned those two times. I learnt later that I was among the first people to invest. So it was just luck that I was in the first slot, otherwise I had not learnt that that is how such sites operate. Using this technique of investing early enough when the site is launched has made many people earn many times from such HYIP sites. Though it can backfire sometimes, especially if you don't have accurate hyip monitors that show you exactly when the site was launched.

Preferito

I do not need to be told twice before I run away from all these hyips. I have fallen victim to them several time and it is unfortunately that I learnt from experience. This is why before you delve into anything that involves money you should find out about everything. If you are not convinced enough then you should avoid it entirely.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
In hyips if you are well informed about the dynamics of it you will always gain more than you loose because Despite that people are loosing people are still Investing and some still make money out of it.
Advisably, invest very early in new hyips , you can do this by following the hyip monitors to invest as they are released and don't Invest twice , also do split investments that if you are Investing $50 you can invest in 5 different new hyips and then watch them both.