About InferX Surveys

Mr.Zion

Most people want to know if inferx survey safe or inferx survey is real or fake. Though there are not much inferx survey reviews

About Inferx Survey​

Looking for Inferx Survey? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Inferx Survey is a company that provides data analysis and and online programmatic sampling.

Market Research​

If you’re a company that’s looking for an effective and efficient way to conduct surveys and market research studies, you can do that with Inferx Survey.

Team​

Inferx has an awesome team of people that can help you with all of your market research needs. They’ll help you make the best surveys and get the best return on investment.

Online Programmatic Sampling​

Inferx using programmatic sampling solutions and technology to source survey respondents from social media, websites, and even from apps.

Platform​

Inferx is one of the best survey platforms that you can user to create surveys and conduct market research. Inferx makes it easy for you to reach the right people who matter the most.

Channel Partners​

Inferx works with some of the best survey partners in the industry. Allowing you to have full control over where your survey respondents are being sourced from.

Reporting​

Inferx Survey has powerful reporting and analytical tools that can help you gain greater insights into your survey respondents and market research data. Allowing you to have better survey data collection.

Audience Targeting​

Inferx Survey uses powerful audience targeted tools to help you reach the right people for your surveys, data collection and analysis, and market research studies.

Conclusions On Inferx Survey​

Inferx Survey makes it easy for companies to conduct surveys and market research. Inferx has the tools to help you reach the right survey respondents. So, if you went to create surveys and reach your intended target audience, then you should give Inferx Surveys a try today! inferx earn money with their survey.

Note: survey may take upto 30 seconds to load

On clicking submit you will be taken to a set of initial profile questions and based on your answers you will continue to a product/service survey that best suits your profile.
NOTE:-
  • You might receive a verification call within 7 days. Incentive will be credited on successful verification
  • Spend sufficient time to read each question and respond, if not you may be terminated from the survey
  • There are logic checks set-up in the study, hence provide only valid/correct response based on your usage else this will lead to termination
  • Please do not use the re-fresh, back or forward buttons on your browser.
  • Based on your responses you may be terminated if you do not meet the required criteria however there are many more surveys coming your way

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's correct! but I do feel that, we should be notified before setting up an account with them. They should clearly specify the regions they are expecting opinions of the people from. If they do this, we wouldn't bother ourselves registering with them and we wouldn't be cut short when we have answered the survey half-way .
That's the point! Had it been we clearly know that if we do a survey, we will not be getting paid or we will be disqualified easily, we will not be attempting it. It is even unthinkable some times that surveys that are meant for Africans are not paying as well. For example the Afrisight surveys. Surveys are not worth it indeed!

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
They fool you because they believe they have nothing to do with you, they expect feed back from their customers, not us....How many Africans are Western surveys paying? I don't see much! Unless you are using some kinds of orbot tools or tweak to bypass.
Some whites are literally living on surveys....some of them makes over $10 a day on surveys. So, surveys are paying who it's intended for.....sorry!
That's correct! but I do feel that, we should be notified before setting up an account with them. They should clearly specify the regions they are expecting opinions of the people from. If they do this, we wouldn't bother ourselves registering with them and we wouldn't be cut short when we have answered the survey half-way .

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I do not trust all the survey sites anymore. They are ponzi scheme and their motive is to collect data and personal information for their marketing campaigns. They collate all our emails on their email list for a robust email marketing. I have long given up on surveys. 80% of them are scam and they are just fooling us
They fool you because they believe they have nothing to do with you, they expect feed back from their customers, not us....How many Africans are Western surveys paying? I don't see much! Unless you are using some kinds of orbot tools or tweak to bypass.
Some whites are literally living on surveys....some of them makes over $10 a day on surveys. So, surveys are paying who it's intended for.....sorry!

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I do not trust all the survey sites anymore. They are ponzi scheme and their motive is to collect data and personal information for their marketing campaigns. They collate all our emails on their email list for a robust email marketing. I have long given up on surveys. 80% of them are scam and they are just fooling us

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yes bro...I know that for sure. I know many consumers, consuming these companies products are located in Europe or America but it's unfair for them to conclude that none of us here are using any of their products. And some surveys are base on general terms and events, and yet you will still not be qualified. There's favouritism for sure!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think that's the sad part about surveys. It's designed to favor the Westerners, even the ones that are said to be made for Africans, you will still participate yet you will still not get paid. If they pay you half of what you earn as a compensation for attempting the survey, at least it would have been encouraging.
Yes that is exactly why I don't bother myself about taking online surveys because it will definitely not give me any reasonable amount of money at the end of the day. The reason why it favors only the Westerners is not far-fetched because many of the companies seeking opinions are located in western countries.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't usually bother myself about taking surveys online because they don't usually favour my country. those that are usually favoured in taking surveys online are people in America and some part of European countries. If you are in Africa it is better for you to have a digital skill and start making money online. Depending on surveys won't make you a dime.
I think that's the sad part about surveys. It's designed to favor the Westerners, even the ones that are said to be made for Africans, you will still participate yet you will still not get paid. If they pay you half of what you earn as a compensation for attempting the survey, at least it would have been encouraging.

Elaky

I know there might be a few sites that send surveys to Asian countries, but still the number of surveys they send in a month is so low that it is not worth it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't usually bother myself about taking surveys online because they don't usually favour my country. those that are usually favoured in taking surveys online are people in America and some part of European countries. If you are in Africa it is better for you to have a digital skill and start making money online. Depending on surveys won't make you a dime.

Ages

I have never heard about Inferx Survey before. I think this a new survey platform. If it actually pays then great news for us and if doesn't bad news for them, I will give a try.