Liability Insurance About liability insurance

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Liability insurance is an insurance policy that covers any damages that involves the insured causing that particular damages, loss or injury. If you ask me I will say this type of insurance policy is one of the best of the insurance policies. Like every other type of insurance policies, it has limitations and there are some kinds of insurance policies under the liability insurance policy. For example, if the insured happened to get into a fight with a person and eventually that person sustained some kind of injury and got hospitalized, the insured has the right to get his insurance company involved to help take care of the hospital bill but if it happens that the i Juarez person loses his or her life then there could be an issue between the insured and insurer, the insurer is not expected make compensation after the death of the injured.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Liability insurance is so cool. But I really do not know much about the policy guiding the liability insurance. I also do not know about the limits of the liability insurance. I mean the extent to which the liability insurance policy covers. I am also interested in knowing about the premium payment.

Godsplan

Can't say much about this because I have only read about this sometime ago but haven't gotten one yet. What l don't get well is why the insurer don't compensate if the insured pass on maybe in an accident.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't get the explanation. Does liability insurance covers the damage that the insured inflict on their parties. Or it covers the injury that's inflicted on the insured. And if I may ask, does it involve exclusively fight alone or any other things that can cause injury or the insured.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Insurance policies are products from insurance companies. Every insurance company has its own unique product. While some insurance policies are common, for example, life insurance, the coverage, and benefits might be entirely different. The same goes for liability insurance. The term liability insurance might not be used by all companies.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This type of insurance policy is good for trouble makers. If you are temperamental, liability insurance as got you covered. If you are a touts and a street boxer, look no further, this type of insurance got you covered. I know couple of people I will introduce this insurance to . The bullies and the trouble makers best fits for this type of insurance.