Buying About PayPal

What do you want to buy?

naokim

everyone!Today I wrote about PayPal.
Most of the money earned in many online businesses is often paid with PayPal. PayPal is so convenient that everyone should use it.
PayPal is one of the hottest payment services in the world today. Considering that you will make money from online business, it will be necessary.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Yes I agree with you that it is one of the most used up for for payment in online platforms. And it's been rated has one of highest paid app. it is one of the best app on play store. but here in Nigeria it is not accepted. you cannot link your bank account with your PayPal account here in Nigeria. But I heard that they is way in which you can still link your bank account to your PayPal but will takes procedures.

Mellorando

Banned
PayPal is in the one of the best an easiest way to withdraw money from any site it is indeed the best way also to store money but the thing about paypal is that it's doesn't work in some countries example here in Nigeria and even though it does work you have to pass through many stressful procedures to get it working here in Nigeria