Adbtc.top - Fast and easy earnings

jonas

AdBTC.TOP
This site is accessible in English.
AdBTC is a site launched in 2017 that will give you Bitcoins if you watch ads.
Super easy to handle your account (No memberships, no rent referrals). No weird or special rules.

Earning Options:
-Surf Ads (you manually see each unit of ads);
-Surf Ads in Active window (the ads are dispalyed in another window);
-AutoSurfing (ads auto-dispalyed).

Autosurfing
When you press start, new page will be opened. Please, don't close it before timer is ticking.
When time will be gone, you get satoshis.

Try to see for active ads 2 times per day, because new ads exposed all over the day. And second, try to buy on referral market super active referrals.
Maybe they cost you more at the beginning but later they cover all the cost because of the everyday activity.

Referral Program:
-7.5% from you referral surfing earnings;
-7.5% from your referral advertisement spendings.

My Payment Proof
Ln4qHfH.jpg

Withdraw Options:
==>FaucetPay (4 000 Satoshi);
==>BTC Address (33 000 Satoshi)
==>ExpressCrypto.

Register here:
Super AdBTC.TOP

Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have made up my mind that I will never join in some of these platforms that promises to pay starting amount of cryptocurrency especially on autopilot for doing what I really do not know. So many of them are looking for people who will invest their cryptocurrencies and on the long run, the may definitely lose it.

jonas

I have made up my mind that I will never join in some of these platforms that promises to pay starting amount of cryptocurrency especially on autopilot for doing what I really do not know. So many of them are looking for people who will invest their cryptocurrencies and on the long run, the may definitely lose it.
I think you have the wrong topic. On this site, you are not forced to invest. It's a PTC site, not something complicated. You get paid to click on ads.

Next time, I recommend reading the information in a topic to avoid such posts. Thank you.

Mertayasa

This is a legit website to earn money online. But in my opinion the amount of money we can get is very small, they amount of money we can earn is really limited. This site is good to promote our ref feral link not for earning. According to my experience I only get $1 in 1 week, it's really small right.
Actually it's make a sense we get less amount of money by doing really simple task. We just need to click the ads and then wait until count down is over and we got our money, very simple.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think you have the wrong topic. On this site, you are not forced to invest. It's a PTC site, not something complicated. You get paid to click on ads.

Next time, I recommend reading the information in a topic to avoid such posts. Thank you.
Okay, I perfectly get what you're trying to say. What I'm also trying to say is that PTC websites are not profitable at all whether you invest or you didn't invest. I have worked in some PTC websites in the past and I couldn't make any reasonable amount of money. But i may try this one you posted let me see how profitable it can be.

jonas

Okay, I perfectly get what you're trying to say. What I'm also trying to say is that PTC websites are not profitable at all whether you invest or you didn't invest. I have worked in some PTC websites in the past and I couldn't make any reasonable amount of money. But i may try this one you posted let me see how profitable it can be.
In general, PTC sites are not profitable. But it is an easy way to earn a few bucks. You won't get rich, that's for sure. Now it's up to you how you can make the most of these PTCs. The only PTC sites where I have actually invested money are Paidverts and PTCShare, 2 sites where I was not afraid to put some money to make money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have known that website for a long time now and I have joined the website. But I do not like the website and it is not as how the starter of this thread said it. He said fast and easy earning. It might be easy to watch ads but the rate for an ads is very small. And it is not fast because you can't make reasonable amount of money in a day. You will have to work for days or weeks to earn something.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This ADBTC.TOP crypt on autopilot mining site/Faucet isn't a reliable option. I've been to the legit option, which is ADBTC.com. The .com type is legit and it pays, for the .top their is no signs of it being legit, its red flagged cos of its system of earning one money. I'm not just eager or motivated using any site that is suspicious I'm not ready to waste my time.

jonas

Well it seems like a good opportunity for anyone trying to find a passive income to make money from the comfort of home but if you ask me I think it looks too easy to be true. I am sorry no one should misunderstand me I’m not trying to badmouth this great opportunity but I’m just trying to look out for people that are already picking interest in trying to explore the website I know it’s a good move, from the Comments box I could see that the poster posted some payments proves but these are something that should’ve come with the post right from the beginning I mean what are the things to do and how to get it done ? and is it kind of easily done because making such as little money as these from the job it can’t be expected that anyone should make it a main job even if the person doesn’t have any family or any more mouths to feed. it doesn’t seem like something that can be relied on so if you ask me I think should be careful about these kind of things because it could turn out to be something that’s expected not to be.
How long did it take you to write this comment? Of course you won't get rich from such sites? Duh...

But it is important to know if a site pays...

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
AdBTC.TOP
This site is accessible in English.
AdBTC is a site launched in 2017 that will give you Bitcoins if you watch ads.
Super easy to handle your account (No memberships, no rent referrals). No weird or special rules.

Earning Options:

-Surf Ads (you manually see each unit of ads);
-Surf Ads in Active window (the ads are dispalyed in another window);
-AutoSurfing (ads auto-dispalyed).

Autosurfing
When you press start, new page will be opened. Please, don't close it before timer is ticking.
When time will be gone, you get satoshis.

Try to see for active ads 2 times per day, because new ads exposed all over the day. And second, try to buy on referral market super active referrals.
Maybe they cost you more at the beginning but later they cover all the cost because of the everyday activity.

Referral Program:
-7.5% from you referral surfing earnings;
-7.5% from your referral advertisement spendings.

My Payment Proof
Ln4qHfH.jpg

Withdraw Options:
==>FaucetPay (4 000 Satoshi);
==>BTC Address (33 000 Satoshi)
==>ExpressCrypto.

Register here:
Super AdBTC.TOP

Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.
Good evening everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread about this earning site. To be honest, I have not heard about this site before. It seems to be very interesting. You explain everything very well and this is very helpful. I will surely search for it, read some reviews about it and if everything is fine with it, I will definitely give it a try. Thanks a lot again for sharing with us this useful information about this earning website. It is greatly appreciated.