Adbtc.top - Fast and easy earnings

jonas

AdBTC.TOP
This site is accessible in English.
AdBTC is a site launched in 2017 that will give you Bitcoins if you watch ads.
Super easy to handle your account (No memberships, no rent referrals). No weird or special rules.

Earning Options:
-Surf Ads (you manually see each unit of ads);
-Surf Ads in Active window (the ads are dispalyed in another window);
-AutoSurfing (ads auto-dispalyed).

Autosurfing
When you press start, new page will be opened. Please, don't close it before timer is ticking.
When time will be gone, you get satoshis.

Try to see for active ads 2 times per day, because new ads exposed all over the day. And second, try to buy on referral market super active referrals.
Maybe they cost you more at the beginning but later they cover all the cost because of the everyday activity.

Referral Program:
-7.5% from you referral surfing earnings;
-7.5% from your referral advertisement spendings.

My Payment Proof
Ln4qHfH.jpg

Withdraw Options:
==>FaucetPay (4 000 Satoshi);
==>BTC Address (33 000 Satoshi)
==>ExpressCrypto.

Register here:
Super AdBTC.TOP

Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I had an account some years back in adbtc.top. It was a great and legit faucet to engage in. This is because it is a better paying faucet than many other faucets that only pay peanuts.

But that is not to say that earnings here are high. No, it is just a small amount that if you know better sources of earning, you will view it as peanuts. Therefore, I stopped working in this site and I don't think that I will go back to it.

Something great about the site is that you never run out of ads to view and you can use it the whole day if you have time. The payment method is also reliable,it would be great to cash out through BTC so that you can withdraw a high amount.

The disadvantage with such ptc sites that pay for viewing ads is that they use up so much data bundles. If you are buying mobile data subscription, you will end up buying more than you earn.