Add on in the restaurant – live music

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A restaurant with live music by a singer or by a band is considered classy so that food prices can be higher than an ordinary restaurant. Most of the habitues are not exactly music lovers but just plain diners who want some diversion while eating. In one restaurant that we dined in had a trio with a guitar and bass. They sing Spanish songs which coincide with the Spanish dishes that they serve. The cost of dining was quite expensive but I think the ambiance is what I paid for.

One restaurant owner said that a live music is expensive and sometimes can harm the budget when the sales do not increase much. But in this pandemic era I have seen several classy restaurants that closed shop although it said temporarily only. Maybe if those restaurants have no live music then they can still operate at 50% or even lower. The 50% operation is due to the social distancing requirement which really affected the revenue of the restaurants, whether classy or ordinary.

Briangsam

Live music is capable of bringing an immeasurable amount of joy to audience members. There is nothing like seeing your favorite artist in person or a really good one and hearing them sing and perform live which creates a connection between the audience and music that can only come from witnessing a concert. So having such experience in a restaurant is always so surreal.