Adding custom token

Victorial

Tokens are different from crypto coins as tokens are built on an existing blockchain. The available blockchain includes Etheruem, Binance Smart chan, Binance Smart contract which can be Imported if not found on the app, Tron, Polygon, Solana among others. To receive some requires that the user add the custom token under the blockchain the token operates.

This is done via the use of a contract address; a combination of alphabet and numbers that are usually very long and unique to the token. Most people use wallet like Trust wallet, Metamask to do this effectively. After creating one, the tokens can be sent to the address with the name of the token differentiating it from the coin.

Can you share your best wallet in adding custom tokens and how you do it?

Kingstone

The best ones are there are just two for me; metamask and Trust wallet. Although I have not fully used Metamask to the fullest, I am enjoying the feature. Trust wallet is the best in adding custom tokens so far. It allows multiple blockchains more than Metamask. But as you said, I think you can import them on it. Both have dApps browser built-in them. I love the colorful interface of Metamask compared to Trust.