AdsEmpire - affiliate network with exclusive dating offers!

AdsEmpire

vW5KC0O.png

We are happy to announce that we have been nominated in the 2023 Summer Rankings: Top CPA Networks Survey!
Now we need your support so much!Follow the link and choose AdsEmpire.

That's all, the system is super easy!

Vote for us!

AdsEmpire

UwPDtPh.png

We would like to remind you that the highly anticipated affiliate conference in Cyprus, i-Con, is just around the corner.

This is an exciting opportunity to connect with and learn from industry-leading experts in the dating field, gain valuable insights into affiliate marketing, and discover new business growth opportunities together.

Remember, we are proud sponsors of the Aura Lunch Break, where all attendees will enjoy top-level meals that are sure to be exquisite and exceed your expectations.

Don't forget to visit our team at booth ME12.

Book a meeting!

AdsEmpire

SYmjzb8.png

Discover how to enhance your dating campaigns' performance with Nilu Usupova, Head of BD&PR at AdsEmpire, at i-Con.

Don't miss this game-changing dating panel discussion on June 29, 3 PM, Stage A!

AdsEmpire

hRGf5nZ.png

Last year, affiliates had the opportunity to earn exactly $80k by recommending our platform.

Recommendations are one of the most popular ways for affiliates to discover us and start promoting our offers.

Don’t miss out on the chance to join our referral program and earn 5% of the revenue generated by your referred friends.

Here are the conditions for our referrers:
  • Referral commissions are calculated for the first 6 months of sending traffic.
  • The minimum withdrawal amount is the same as the minimum withdrawal payment. Choose from $250 for Bitcoin or USDT, or $2000 for Wire, Genome, Paysera, Paypal, or Paxum.
  • Earned referral commissions can be added to your subsequent payments.
  • To withdraw referral funds, please contact your manager.
Join the referral program!

AdsEmpire

Bqn6vM3.png

One of the largest European affiliate industry conferences is calling!

AdsEmpire team is proud to be the Premium Sponsor of Affiliate World Europe!

We will be waiting for you at booth C22 on July 12 - 13.

Book a meeting with our team for great networking on the show. Ping your manager or use a link!

Book a meeting!