Affiliate Marketing Forums That You Should Use To Promote Your Products

AmaliaTG

The best Affiliate Marketing Forums where you can market your products are:

1. Mad society- This is really cool forum that caters mainly the CPA marketing but this is a paid forum that one pays $99 per month to access it or to even get sales. You can also use this forum for affiliate marketing because there is a affiliate marketing section but remember, the agenda of this forum is CPA.

2. Warrior forum- This is a very popular forum, very active upto today but it really focuses and cater for more towards people who are just like brand spanking new to affiliate marketing. If you want to promote your product as a newbie, then this forum is for you.

3. Stack that money- This is a good forum if you are an aggressive marketer and it's purely focused on affiliate marketing. Although, this is a paid forum of $99 per month, but you are guaranteed of getting sales upon sales because members in this forum are mostly rich people.

4. Fast lane forum- This is nog specifically on affiliate marketing but it's for just making money and working on yourself in general niche type of forum. With that being said, this is perhaps the best forum I found on the internet. You should check it out.

5. Wickedfire forum- This is the oldest forum I know, it's been in existence for over 10 years and it caters towards people who do more of blogging and Affiliate Marketing.

When you join this forums, make sure you do a follow along to see which forum works for you best. Good luck!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good idea especially for those of us who are venturing into affiliate marketing. I want to ask you some questions about the forums, does it mean that you pay them and they will promote your product for you, or how exactly do you make sales using the forums?. I have been hearing of warrior forum for a very long time but I really do not know that you can promote your affiliate product there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've know warrior forum for long, you don't need to pay them to get going. Maybe you'll pay them when you're listing your affiliate link via their forum per annum to get noticed by its users.

If you're trying to get your products go viral, then you should go to Reddit, FC Facebook, instagram, etc social site that has lots of traffic and userbase.

Moni

The best Affiliate Marketing Forums where you can market your products are:

1. Mad society- This is really cool forum that caters mainly the CPA marketing but this is a paid forum that one pays $99 per month to access it or to even get sales. You can also use this forum for affiliate marketing because there is a affiliate marketing section but remember, the agenda of this forum is CPA.

2. Warrior forum- This is a very popular forum, very active upto today but it really focuses and cater for more towards people who are just like brand spanking new to affiliate marketing. If you want to promote your product as a newbie, then this forum is for you.

3. Stack that money- This is a good forum if you are an aggressive marketer and it's purely focused on affiliate marketing. Although, this is a paid forum of $99 per month, but you are guaranteed of getting sales upon sales because members in this forum are mostly rich people.

4. Fast lane forum- This is nog specifically on affiliate marketing but it's for just making money and working on yourself in general niche type of forum. With that being said, this is perhaps the best forum I found on the internet. You should check it out.

5. Wickedfire forum- This is the oldest forum I know, it's been in existence for over 10 years and it caters towards people who do more of blogging and Affiliate Marketing.

When you join this forums, make sure you do a follow along to see which forum works for you best. Good luck!
Noted. I have registered warrior forum and is great but I don't know the rest how they work but I think you have given a brief explanation to all and it will really help a lot. I will try to see which will work best as you said let others know them too.

AmaliaTG

I've know warrior forum for long, you don't need to pay them to get going. Maybe you'll pay them when you're listing your affiliate link via their forum per annum to get noticed by its users.

If you're trying to get your products go viral, then you should go to Reddit, FC Facebook, instagram, etc social site that has lots of traffic and userbase.
Yes you have to pay when you want to promote your affiliate link that's why the topic itself it's about affiliate forums. All the social media you've mentioned are okay to use only when someone is hardworking enough to do it and be consistent. Otherwise when one does it once once they will never benefit in affiliate marketing.

Setho

VIP Contributor
People have always talked about how you can use affiliate marketing as a content writer to make one but have always neglected how you can also use the forum to promote your product. Thank you very much for the suggestions and I hope that some business owners would be wise enough to be able to leverage affiliate marketing to sell their products and even services.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes you have to pay when you want to promote your affiliate link that's why the topic itself it's about affiliate forums. All the social media you've mentioned are okay to use only when someone is hardworking enough to do it and be consistent. Otherwise when one does it once once they will never benefit in affiliate marketing.
Hmm, I knew one will pay via those forums you mentioned to get his or her products listed on the front view. Its better to come here list it by paying the Admin to put your product link on the noticeable place in the forum. Or better go to other high traffic forum to list your products there. Social media is an option, if you don't want to spend much.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like warrior forum because it asked some of the sub forums in which you can promote different internet marketing products and courses.

The other one I like is black hat forum. This room is full of different sections which you can use to promote your products you are selling as an affiliate.

You can promote your products at free e-book sections which allows you to put the downloading link of any concert you are promoting there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Can one not place links here or do you have to pay to do so?
Putting on links is not allowed on this platform actually, and a lot of forums do so too. I think you can only be able to do that when you pay to carry out your advertisement on this platform. I sometimes if putting of links is allowed then this hopeless will be littered with different kind of spam links which is very irritating.