Affiliate Marketing - One good way to make money online

M

Mayor12

You may already know that affiliate marketing is one of the oldest online moneymakers out there. Here’s how it works:

As an internet entrepreneur, you'll need your own web presence: website, blog, social media platforms, landing pages, sales pages, banner ads, or e-commerce site. But instead of selling your own products, you sell the products of other companies. You can use several of these combinations, if you like, as long as you get your marketing message to the public.

Then, pick a hot affiliate niche market; one with many potential customers. Look at social media to ID trends and see what’s hot on sites like Amazon and CJ Affiliate, for example.

Provide important content and marketing messages aimed at your prospects.

When customers on your digital platform click on a link to make a purchase, they are taken to your affiliate partner’s site to complete the transaction—and you get a commission for every completed sale. The best part is you don’t have to deal with shipping or customer service.

Affiliate marketing is one of the fastest and easiest ways to start an online busniess because all you have to do is promote the products. You don't have to worry about creating products, setting up payment and delivery systems, or handle customer support.

You just simply drive the traffic and get them to click over to the companies you are promoting as an affiliate and if a sales is made you get a comission for referring that sale.

Affliate marketing is no doubt one of the ways of making money online. But unfortunately, most people don't make money through this as they don't follow strictly the ways affliate marketing news to be done. They are either not promoting the right niche or they don't know where to advertise their affliate links for much sales.

Affiliate marketing is a very good and legit way of making money online,even though the process seems to be much and tough,one can sell his product to companies or even organizations, with that he can earn lot of money.

I have been invited to join this affiliate marketing project but as a strong offline man, i have had my doubt about the effectiveness and efficiency of this system or branch of marketing.

What really lead to my discouragement was the way it is been done here in Nigeria and the amount of scams we have in the systems. And some people will charge enormous amount of money do you to join the system. And sometimes after you have made the payment you don't get to sell a single product or services. And you will have yourself to blame. Unless one gets a genuine platform to registered and work with them.

The problem of most affiliate marketing is that they do not count sales made by the same IP address means if you refer your family members or even your friends to complete sales system does not differentiate if it is the same person that it is making in site purchase or a new person logged in from shared wifi address that let people search for affiliate from online sites and not searching from friends and family, but this system needs to be revised by code provider of scripts or even administrator or even sales team because they may lose many sales by this manner.

Affiliate marketing has come to stay and a lot of people are capitalising on this fact to make a lot of money on the web. Affiliate marketing is quite very lucrative, of no doubt but the truth is that it seems only the gurus are making the most money and newbies are really not succeeding in affiliate marketing but the fact is that there are a lot of things in which the newbies are neglecting. As an affiliate marketer it is quite very much important you master the art of creating good content that will drive traffic. I have come across a lot of people who made a lot of money an affiliate marketing through different forums like quora and Reddit. One of the best ways to do this is to be very active on these platforms and give valuable contents to people's questions and from there you can paste your website links on some of your posts and make your commissions when people purchases the product. You can also do this with the use of landing pages because most of these platforms does not support anyone to directly post their links.
This this is one of the best strategies is learnt when I wanted to go into affiliate marketing some time ago. It is actually for those who does not have money to use paid ads.