Affiliate Programs that pay with Big Commissions

Bryan35

The Affiliate Programs that I have seen so far that pay very well are from Digistore24 and Yazing. The Clickbank store is now filled with tons of fake products and buyers will usually cancel their products half way through. I can see where if the customer is given a legitimate product then the money will stay in Paypal accounts or Payoneer accounts.

Briangsam

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning income every time you promote someone else's products or services. If you generate a sale for the company, you get paid. If you don't generate a sale, you do not get paid. you can make money through affiliate marketing. Good money. You can even make money while you sleep. So you do not have to sell physically or even your own products. Sell other's and still earn.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The main affiliate networks that pay with big commission clickbank and digistore24. There may be others but I am not aware of them. One beautiful thing about clickbank is their commission is very high and of course you will be able to track the performance of each product that you are about to promote. There are other affiliate platforms like jvzoo, warriorplus and so many of them.