Affiliate Affiliate URL Shortner

Nova

If you are into the affiliate marketing then you know that there is a strong need for masking the affiliate URL. Because a lot of users don't click on those URLs if they see the URL is not shortened. And there is one way around that is by using your own domain URL shortner. And this way you can easily get the traffic and more click to your URL this way. Amazon in past was not offering that service but they too have started offering that and it seems like it has worked for them too and they get a lot of traffic stats that way.

I have recently added one such plugin inside the WordPress, named PrettyLink lite. This plugin allows you to shorten the URL and make sure to hide the long affiliate URL. And some of the clicks and the other geographic data can be recorded through the plugin too. It appears in the dashbaord so it seems like a good option for people.

Do you use affiliate URL shortner?

cmoneyspinner

Do you use affiliate URL shortner?
Yes I do use affiliate URL shorteners. At one time Google had a URL shorterner but they discontinued it. I am an Amazon Associate and I almost always use AMZN short links. Whenever I sign up for an affiliate program, if they offer shortened links that's what I us. However, if I need to shorten a link of any kind I use Bitly. My second choice for URL shortener is Tiny URL. Both are free and both will let you customize the link you create.