Life insurance Affordable Life Insurance

Moni

Buying life insurance shouldn't be a budget buster either. Take a look at the following options which can help you save big time.

*Shop Online :There are several companies that will give you free life insurance quotes right online. By entering your personal information, the amount of insurance coverage desired, and policy terms, you will receive within moments sufficient quote information.

* Types Of Life Insurance : There are four types of life insurance plans from which you can choose: Term Life, Whole Life, Universal Life, and Variable Universal Life.

* Contact An Agent: Once you have determined which type of insurance is the best for you and your family, contact an agent for further guidance. If you received an acceptable life insurance quote online, follow through with it to allow any agent to contact you personally. This person will go over your policy and discuss with you the various types of companies offering coverage.

Brackwom

Term life insurance is the most affordable type of life insurance for the majority of people, and costs five to 15 times less than whole life insurance.
Am I right?

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I really do not understand what you meant by affordable life insurance, I know for sure that the price of insurance companies products might differ from each other, but what I am trying to know is that, is there any way one can make it much lesser than each other

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Life insurance is indeed a worthwhile insurance policy plan. But it doesn't attract my likeness, cos I don't fancy it. I can't wait till death or some long duration before my investment becomes fruitful. Its simply an investment one will be making for life after him or her. Its an investment to give your family hope when your demise come unexpectedly.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In the type of life assurance that you mentioned, there is annuity life insurance as well. I have always been longing to see myself doing life assurance just because of the benefits it entails. Should we talk about the fact that it can be used to secure a loan in bank.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I believe life insurance should be a thing of choice. But truth be told, it is very important if you think about it. And I am talking about short term life insurance in particular. It’s almost like like you are saving for future purpose and the good thing is that you still get more than you saved

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I believe life insurance should be a thing of choice. But truth be told, it is very important if you think about it. And I am talking about short term life insurance in particular. It’s almost like like you are saving for future purpose and the good thing is that you still get more than you saved
I think what we have when it comes to life insurance is whole life term and term life insurance otherwise called assurance. The term life is only for short specified time or duration. When the time elapses, the insured will collect all his money and the other one is while life, it is until death comes, the family and relatives always benefit from this one.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Life insurance is a crucial way to provide financial safety to your loved ones, so it’s imperative to buy the right insurance policy. But in addition to have the best insurance coverage, people also want an affordable life insurance plan. So, it's important to compare quotes for different plans, if you want the most affordable insurance plan.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Life insurance is indeed a worthwhile insurance policy plan. But it doesn't attract my likeness, cos I don't fancy it. I can't wait till death or some long duration before my investment becomes fruitful. Its simply an investment one will be making for life after him or her. Its an investment to give your family hope when your demise come unexpectedly.
Lol. But there is another life insurance that doesn't require one to die before one can collect compensation. For instance, if you do term life insurance, you can collect your compensation before death. This is based on some specific years and it is just like saving. Some people even use it to obtain loan from banks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lol. But there is another life insurance that doesn't require one to die before one can collect compensation. For instance, if you do term life insurance, you can collect your compensation before death. This is based on some specific years and it is just like saving. Some people even use it to obtain loan from banks.
Lol, that will be worthwhile indeed to see me stay alive and enjoy the benefits that comes from "term life insurance, than not being alive before receiving benefits of it. Anything that won't benefit me while I am alive I'm not in for it. I'll only be in for something rewarding me while I am alive.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think this is a very good explanation and it will go a very long way for people that are looking for different kinds of life insurance. Life insurance is very important because there are cases where by there are a lot of uncertainties in life, and with life insurance your properties will not not be lost.