After Bitcoin Falls Below $20,000....!

BDLLTD

Pro-Bitcoin Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele has asked for patience after the price of Bitcoin fell below $20,000 (less than half the price paid by the Salvadoran government).

According to tracking site nayibtracker.com, El Salvador under Bukele has spent about $105 million on bitcoin since last September, paying an average of nearly $46,000 per piece.

The value of El Salvador's bitcoin investment is now down more than 57 percent, or a floating loss of about $61 million, according to calculations.

Buckley tweeted Saturday local time, "I see some people worried or anxious about the market price of Bitcoin. My advice: stop looking at charts and enjoy life. If you're invested in #BTC, your investment is safe and its value will grow substantially after the bear market."

What do you think about this?
6cc6-6df4f0fa80c97eba6a76c0007fecd587.jpg

Suba

Staff member
It is possible that the Btc price will drop to the level of $13k, retail investors will be even more worried, if the price of Bitcoin drops to the level of $10k. President Nayib Bukele is a smart guy, he asked Binance for help last March to issue Bitcoin-valued bonds. According to Coinmarketcap the current price of Bitcoin is $19,985.00. The price of BTC below $20k has touched the psychological limit of the crypto market, even now Bitcoin miners have sold 80,000 Btc which will certainly make the market even more bearish. Even some experts predict the price of BTC will drop to the level of $10k. As a small investor I can only watch and hear the news, but whatever happens I will not sell BTC at this time, even I intend to buy Btc if I have idle money.

coinsrider

BTC shall raise Back but for now people must HOLD more and reduce the trade volume as the time is essentially amazing to take position if you have liquidity in Hand.