After Bitcoin, which crypto is the best?

Malanga

Hethereum?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not consider bitcoins as a nice cryptocurrency to invest on , the reason is because it would be very difficult for me to be able to buy up to one BTC to be able to invest to earn reasonable profit. There are some cheaper cryptocurrency that can be profitable to me for long term purposes and those are the ones I will consider to invest on because at least it will be profitable , if I am to compare it with all these larger cryptocurrency like bitcoins and ethereum.

To me I believe they are too huge to my liking.

I can understand the fact that bitcoins maybe the best in the sense that it is one of the most solid project in the crypto space and people who have the opportunity to invest a huge sum of money will always consider to invest in Bitcoin because bitcoins is not likely to experience any serious drop talk less of rugpulling.

A lot of investors that are investing thousands of Dollars are investing in bitcoins but we that are just struggling are trying to invest on smaller and cheaper cryptocurrency with good future potential . At least those are the ones we have to consider for long term.

maidnagi

A lot of currencies are becoming worthy lately. Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin are some of them that are showing huge potential.