Saving Money Air Conditioners Vs Air Coolers: Which One Is Better For Saving Money On Bills?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We earn money in order to bear expenses in our life. One of the biggest aspect of our expenses are the bills we pay. We might pay gas bills, restaurant bills, and many other kinds of bills. One of the most common kinds of bills we pay is electricity bill. We all know that electricity bills take away a really good portion of our earnings. This is because electricity is not cheap in most of the countries and the prices of electricity is increasing in a really concerning manner. Apparently, it seems that even in my country, the prices are increasing every month. There are many kinds of electrical appliances that use a lots of electricity. One of those appliance is air conditioners.

We use them to make our house cooler. However, I have seen air coolers as well and many people claim that they consume A LOT less electricity as compared to air conditioners due to less consumption of electricity units and they also do affect the air quality in a bad way just like the air conditioners do. I have never used air coolers before, so I do not even know if it is a good alternative to air conditioners. So do you think that air coolers are better than air conditioners when it comes to saving money?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like this discussion because I have something factual to share. A cousin bought an electric fan with a cooling system that needs water. The concept is to produce mist from the water that is spread i n the area. We all know about air conditioning that it gives off dry cold air that your wet clothes can easily be dried by the air conditioning. Anyway, my cousin said that the difference in electric consumption is so big that she is happy with the air cooler (the air conditioner is still there but not being used in favor of the air cooler). And so it came to pass that my cousin got the common cold. The doctor said that it was due to the excessive humidity in the bedroom. Now my cousin knows that the air cooler makes the room humid which is not good for our health.