Crypto Amazon is set to accept bitcoin very soon.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Amazon is a very reputable online site for shopping the company is owned by Jeff Bezos, the second richest man If I am still very current with the global ranking of the richest people. Annonymous person revealed to the City A.M a business newspaper based in London that Amazon is already planning to accept the use bitcoin for it online purchases and other transactions before the end of this year.The company also plans to add other coins that are well established in the cryptocurrency market. The company has been posting job openings related to blockchain and Crypto currencies.
In your opinion how will this development affect the cryptocurrency market and what are the coins you will suggest for Amazon to add to bitcoin as means of recieving payment.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That will definitely be a very good news and also I think it will relegate payment platforms like payoneer. if Amazon starts accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies many people will definitely prefer to use them too cash out to their money. I think this is a very good development especially for those of us aspiring to go into Amazon Kindle publishing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is all over the news. Amazon will be soon accepting crypto payments on its website. Amazon will also be developing its own coin by 2022. This news came as a positive sign for the crypto currency market, which leads to the increase in the price of major cryptocurrencies. The crypto market was waiting for something like this to gain momentum

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The news is all over the internet....Opera news, Chrome news, you can hardly check any news app and not see this news there. What I'm still worried about is, are all these news really the truth. Because recently we heard that Apple would be buying $2.5billion worth of btc, we didn't even know, if they have actually bought it. Sometimes, I think some people somewhere just want people to hold their BTC and also bring in more investors to increase the price of crypto.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The news is all over the internet....Opera news, Chrome news, you can hardly check any news app and not see this news there. What I'm still worried about is, are all these news really the truth. Because recently we heard that Apple would be buying $2.5billion worth of btc, we didn't even know, if they have actually bought it. Sometimes, I think some people somewhere just want people to hold their BTC and also bring in more investors to increase the price of crypto.
It is very possible that the news is real but yet to be fully official because I don't think Amazon us in any way put it is not official page but we can see them hiring people to perform task or jobs that are related to cryptocurrency which is just a signal that this could be real and possibly in it final stage before they make their official announcement.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It is very possible that the news is real but yet to be fully official because I don't think Amazon us in any way put it is not official page but we can see them hiring people to perform task or jobs that are related to cryptocurrency which is just a signal that this could be real and possibly in it final stage before they make their official announcement.
Yes I also heard and read it somewhere that they are hiring or recruiting crypto knowledgeable people.....But I have not seen cos I'm not in the United States, cos for you to say that it's real or you see it, that means you watch as they are recruiting or hiring live, if not that, I don't think we still have to believe that yet unless it's on their Twitter handle that they have done so, officially.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Yes I also heard and read it somewhere that they are hiring or recruiting crypto knowledgeable people.....But I have not seen cos I'm not in the United States, cos for you to say that it's real or you see it, that means you watch as they are recruiting or hiring live, if not that, I don't think we still have to believe that yet unless it's on their Twitter handle that they have done so, officially.
You may be right according to the headline I read it was an anonymous person who has access to information about Amazon that release the information to the newspaper company, the fact is that something about Amazon accepting bitcoin and other coins for payment is fishing and we shouldn't be surprised if such news come from them.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Good one from Amazon I think if they finally consider accepting crypto currency , it's going to increases the price of crypto currency and many who are trading would have confidence in their crypto investment and also hold , since Amazon is a reputable organization , this is a positive one

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
It is already known fact that it was fake news intended to manipulate the market. Well, the fake news was actually able to manipulate the market as the price of bitcoin went up. This kind of fake news are being frequently spread in the market to manipulate the price. Recently, similar kind of news was spread regarding liteocoin.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is already known fact that it was fake news intended to manipulate the market. Well, the fake news was actually able to manipulate the market as the price of bitcoin went up. This kind of fake news are being frequently spread in the market to manipulate the price. Recently, similar kind of news was spread regarding liteocoin.
It might be a rumour to test run the strength of Amazon if it eventually adopt cryptocurrency, you know business people can be very strategic and calculative. As you mentioned earlier the market was up when such news came around the social media and this will give Amazon andhint that it has dominance already in the cryptocurrency ecosystem and will do well..