America's largest employer is ready to accept cryptocurrency

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It will simply be nice like that for the company to consider the lower coins for transactions to reduce the hefty had fee of BTC and ETH. Small crypto traders simply wants to see lower transaction fees and not the one they'll be paying $25 per transaction that isn't up to the has fee which we've been seeing lately around Bitcoin and ETH. The company have taking the right step to bring crypto feature to the customers who cherish crypto transactions. I simply want to see crypto being widely accepted as a payment option than so-called PayPal.
The Wal mart is the largest employer in America history. The plan of this.big company to foray in the cryptocurrency space is a very good news. The kind of news that the Financial trade will call the "major news" . This type of news will help my fundermental Analysis as a technical analyst of the cryptocurrency market. The time it will commence the acceptance of the cryptocurrencies is not known yet but we are optimistic that it will be a success at the end of the day. Normally, it is a good one in the cryptocurrency space because a big name will soon accept cryptocurrencies. We should not forget that there was a massive surge in the price of bitcoin when Tesla did same. At this time, Bitcoin reached the ATH ( all time high) in history. We are of the opinion that bitcoin will be able to reach that landmark once again if it was adopted by another whales like Wal mart or amazon. I also recall that a rumours that broke out on Amazon accepting bitcoin as a form of payment quickly pop up the price of bitcoin at that time. Remember? I will also prefer the smaller cryptocurrencies as you have pointed out.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Exactly, wal mart is a big company in the USA, and even rest of the world, their is no one in the world of online shopping, that doesn't know about wal mart, unless the user just started shopping newly. It will be a pleasure seeing Wal mart adopting cryptocurrency payment, it will give crypto enthusiasts ease of access to pay with crypto that is acceptable by Warmart. Lower coins will be tremendous choice for the e-commerce store to accept due to their reduced gas fee charges. I look forward to seeing more good news with what gonna come in around wal mart. Amazon is a big company too, that should consider crypto payment, I believe that with Bit-refill we can even shop at Amazon by using Binance pay to fund our Bit-refill account and use it to shop on several e-commerce stores including Jumia and other list of ecommerce stores worldwide.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If they were to start accepting crypto as payment, that would be one heck of a winner for the crypto universe. :) That would really push other retailers to get on the fast track to accepting crypto as well.
It will simply be a win-win situation for both wal mart and cryptocurrency space. Most of the users of the big market place can now place payments in cryptocurrency which is the best payments gateway now. Whether you believe or not, the biggest and the fast means of transactions processing is cryptocurrency channel. I have tried it an it is super wonderful. That is exactly what you should be thinking about all the time, how do I make transactions very easy ? I got to think cryptocurrency. The number one payments solutions in the world. I will further like to reiterate that cryptocurrency adoption by the online marketplace hotbed will skyrocket the sales of the company and at same time, it will establish a cryptocurrency bank for the company thereby creating a digital assets for them. I will want to see the project come to reality very soon because it's the best way that will make the price of the adopted cryptocurrency to surge at a very surprising rate. Thanks to the cryptocurrency space for bringing mind blowing opportunities to the world.. i wish that the project become a reality because I will go a long way to making an indelible mark

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It will simply be nice like that for the company to consider the lower coins for transactions to reduce the hefty had fee of BTC and ETH. Small crypto traders simply wants to see lower transaction fees and not the one they'll be paying $25 per transaction that isn't up to the has fee which we've been seeing lately around Bitcoin and ETH. The company have taking the right step to bring crypto feature to the customers who cherish crypto transactions. I simply want to see crypto being widely accepted as a payment option than so-called PayPal.
What you have suggested is a very good idea and I think that the management of the conglomerates are trying so hard to make the project a success because they have been working on the project for a very long time. The project is a long- awaited project and it's been while that they have been working on the project. The bottom line is that the humongous transaction fee of so many coin must be addressed accordingly. This point to the suggestion that you have given. The board saddled with the responsibilities of overseeing the crypto projects are trying so hard to ensure that the cryptocurrencies chosen does not have a very high transaction fee. Sometimes, the transaction fee does not matter to the customer, what matters is how effective is the coin. Some cryptocurrencies are superfast and they will deliver at a very short interval of time. It also depends on how easy is the use of the cryptocurrencies that was chooses. I think that ,it's the major reason why bitcoin and ethereum are mostly chosen. This is because the two cryptocurrencies are very easy to use and they are readily available because of their popularity in the cryptocurrency space .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If they can reduce the gas fee of ETH and BTC, then it will really make sense a lot. Only the BSC network have helped to reduce the high gas fee of those two heavy weight coins. I wasn't loving Bitcoin or Ethereum transactions, but when the two platforms I'm using to perform any of the coins, accepts BSC wallet feature, then I don't hesitate to initiate the transaction of those two coins. With binance smart chain blockchain, you can't even spend up to $1 initiating crypto transaction worth thousands, it takes little fraction of your money to initiate the transaction. Since not all exchange or wallets have such option of BSC network to accept BTC or ETH transactions, I make use of smaller coins to initiate transaction fast with lesser fees to cater for. I hate paying excessive gas fee for small coin transaction, it doesn't make sense though, what makes sense to me is paying smaller fee, their is no way I will be happy using half or more to satisfy the transaction processing fee of the coin to another exchange or wallet. That's the area the company needs to address in order to gain quick attraction and win over users.