Android phone For Bitcoin Mining

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
We can “ mine ” Bitcoins or ETH using your android phone’s processor but I am frightened you will not be equal to actually “ mine ” any quantity of coins. By Mining I mean generating new coins, the whole process of Bitcoin mining has to go 1000x another complex as compared to what it was, say 3 or 4 eras ago when people could mine some coins using the figure's card in their CPU. The profit was considered deficient or yea none in nth cases. Mining is all about making desultory shots and requires special software to solve ciphering problems which aren't logical but total shots. This gets yea complex when you know you have contenders all around the world, doing the same thing better than you because they have a better mining system. Your chances become really really less and so Mining isn't existent you would want to do with anything lesser equal, let alone your android phone.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Using phones for mining is nothing but wasting of time and energy. I am not saying phones can not be used to mine bitcoins but it will take eternity to come up with tangible amount. But we can use phones to earn all those coins that have not really become that popular.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is something you should never consider doing because it will be a waste of time as it may not even be possible for you to mine even one satoshi of bitcoins ,bitcoins is mined industrially and will require a lot of power in which your mobile phone may not be able to produce. computer sometimes is not advisable to use in mining of bitcoins and ethereum.

Nanaado1997

A lot of faucets are very much into this. If you're to make a little money from bitcoin mining you'll have to be on your phone for the whole 24 hours which isn't something that's possible. Bitcoin is normally mined using high power consuming computers and I guess It is better that way.

Dupie

You can actually use your Android phones to mine Bitcoins, it depends on the Bitcoin mining program you choose. Some are smart phone friendly and it won't drain your battery or data.