Answer surveys for money

P

PabloPJ02

This is another of the great myths. It is true that you can earn money filling out surveys, but for the amount it is usually not worth it.

They usually pay from 20 cents to 3 euros for each completed survey, which usually requires about 20 minutes of your time.

Let's assume an average income of one euro per survey. If you do the calculation you will see that in an hour you could earn 3 euros. There is no unlimited supply of surveys, but assuming you could do it for 8 hours a day and 20 days a month, you would get 480 euros.

480 euros for working absolutely every non-holiday day filling out surveys? Surely you can think of more productive and fun ways to earn money.

If you do it as a hobby, let's say for 2 hours a day, the maximum potential would be 120 euros per month. Yes, it is a bonus, but it is much more profitable to spend your time creating sources of passive income.

Survey site is good to have as a side hustle but the problem some of us have with the survey site is because there are many scam survey site online and before you know a legit one you have to wait for proof of payment and most of the legit have a particular country they give access to participate on the survey site.

Alot of platforms the is for survey and they are paying this kind of platforms is a good platforms to operate on I have started an online survey and get paid job as of recently I didn't not start withdraw but most of this platforms they use to have problem during the time of payment.

This is another of the great myths. It is true that you can earn money filling out surveys, but for the amount it is usually not worth it.

They usually pay from 20 cents to 3 euros for each completed survey, which usually requires about 20 minutes of your time.

Let's assume an average income of one euro per survey. If you do the calculation you will see that in an hour you could earn 3 euros. There is no unlimited supply of surveys, but assuming you could do it for 8 hours a day and 20 days a month, you would get 480 euros.

480 euros for working absolutely every non-holiday day filling out surveys? Surely you can think of more productive and fun ways to earn money.

If you do it as a hobby, let's say for 2 hours a day, the maximum potential would be 120 euros per month. Yes, it is a bonus, but it is much more profitable to spend your time creating sources of passive income.
Laughs, the way you said sounds so good to be real. But it isn't like that here in lower tier countries. It works that way in those top tier countries. But sometimes too, those top tether countries complain about how surveys become frustrating also to them. And also surveys are not steady for earning.

Earning for surveys is a good thing, but you don't need to continuously look for it on the site. It's more of your luck sometimes that you can qualify to a survey or not. And, sometimes what happens is the survey you can qualify is not available after few moments when you get the time for it to do. So, take it as an entertainment.

I have never make money on survey sites. It is not that easy and encouraging to make money through survey sites I my country. Besides that the money is small., I am only exempted anytime I fill my profile as a Nigerian. I don't know whether other people feel the same problems too. The only site I work with, I still have my money there now. Bkos it is a waste of time.