Anti-depressants

D

Deleted member 51169

Anti-depressants are a popular treatment choice for depression. Although anti-depressants may not cure depression, they can reduce symptoms. Your doctor can prescribe them for you. They work to balance some of the natural chemicals in our brains. It may take several weeks for them to help. The first anti-depressant you try may work fine. But if it doesn't relieve your symptoms or it causes side effects that bother you, you may need to try another.

In prescribing anti-depressant, your doctor should considere the following:
  • Your particular symptoms.
  • Possible side effects.
  • Whether it worked for a close relative.
  • Interaction with other medications.
  • Pregnancy or breast-feeding.
  • Other health conditions.
  • Cost and health insurance coverage.
These are several types of anti-depressants:

*Noradrenaline and specific serotoninergic antidepressants (NASSAs)
*Serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs)
*Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs)
*Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)

Most Common effects are:
  • feeling agitated, shaky or anxious.
  • feeling and being sick.
  • indigestion and stomach aches.
  • diarrhoea or constipation.
  • loss of appetite.
  • dizziness.
  • not sleeping well (insomnia), or feeling very sleepy.
  • headaches.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210916-154653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-154653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 0

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The problem most time with this type of drug is that they always have repercussion which may range from insomnia and some other neasuating things. I prefer going natural when I want to advise people that have these kind of problem. This will reduce the rate of effects the drug may have.

D

Deleted member 51169

The problem most time with this type of drug is that they always have repercussion which may range from insomnia and some other neasuating things. I prefer going natural when I want to advise people that have these kind of problem. This will reduce the rate of effects the drug may have.
Most times the more danger in these drugs is the potency of having adultered one's, especially in third world countries; where dealers are more interested in the gains they will make and not the people's health.

I will always advice people to seek for natural herbs as medication and live a temperate life. I personally use it. Just last month I tried taking capsule, my body system instantly changed, I had to stop taking the drug.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of these drugs are not to be taken without the permission of the doctor or appropriate health authority, because if taken wrong by can cause a dangerous effect on the body. it is only advisable that this drug should only be prescribed by a certified medical personnel before you take it into the body as it can be harmful .