Anxiety and Depression

Samsu35

How is your overall outlook on life these days? Is your level of bliss high or low? Don't laugh, this is a serious question considering all the world drama in recent years. It is almost like people need several catalysts to align correctly to stir a little happiness. Many, many individuals suffer from anxiety and depression for reasons they may not even know. I take a glance at our youth and wonder what happened. How can so many teens suffer from serious bouts of depression and anxiety? I don't recall experiencing this affliction as a child or teenager. Regardless of the influence or cause, anxiety and depression are dilemmas that must be dealt with.

Do you know someone who suffers from anxiety and depression? This is no laughing matter; nor is it anything to be ashamed of. However, it is a problem that should be dealt with accordingly. I must admit that I am shocked at all the anxiety and depression troubling teenagers in this modern world. What do they have to be down about? Well, this is of course considering they have a decent home life and the necessities. I can remember back when I was a child and it was playtime 24/7. I didn't need anyone but me and my imagination. The sky was the limit for fun and excitement. Even when I was a teenager, I had a blast entertaining myself with things I enjoyed doing. These days the concept of good old-fashioned fun seems to have gone to the birds. Children across the country suffer from anxiety and depression. And some of these juveniles have no cause for their torment and melancholy. Is it possibly the media warping their young minds? One must admit it's a tad difficult to fathom why some one with their entire life ahead of them, and hardly any work to do would be down. Fortunately there are positive ways to deal with anxiety and depression. One of the more popular routes is counseling. Therefore if you know someone suffering from anxiety and depression, it's imperative that you lend a helping hand. Many of these individuals will not acquire help on their own.

HEY GUYS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH DEPRESSION CLICK HERE

A better way to understanding anxiety and depression is via the Internet. There are a variety of websites and help sites online that can further educate you on the effects and symptoms of anxiety and depression. Sleeping too much, avoiding others, staying inside, lack of motivation and failing to eat are all signs of anxiety and depression. If this sounds familiar, get help today.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had an anxiety attack when I was 30. It was unexpected so I thought it was a heart attack. Fortunately I was able to learn how to control the anxiety attack. Aside from the willpower in controlling the attack the doctor prescribed a tranquilizer that I seldom take unless I can feel the budding attack. It is not easy but anxiety can be neutralized.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I had an anxiety attack when I was 30. It was unexpected so I thought it was a heart attack. Fortunately I was able to learn how to control the anxiety attack. Aside from the willpower in controlling the attack the doctor prescribed a tranquilizer that I seldom take unless I can feel the budding attack. It is not easy but anxiety can be neutralized.
sorry about what you were passing through, personally I have never experienced it before but I will always try as much as possible to take all the preventive measures that is needed for me to be free from it because most of these things and be dangerous to the health as it can lead to many disease or sometimes depression.