Any Form Of Insurance For Petroleum Marketers

Maks25

Good Day ladies and gents, Recently my brother in US has been talking to me about this venturing in Petroleum marketing and we're earnestly working towards it. Anyways I was on transit to the east from Lagos. I saw over 5 petroleum tankers that got burnt. Please House are those trucks and its contents insured. Thanks

IamDozzy

Each of those trucks should belong to a company and the wise thing for company to do is to insure its assets. So I believe petroleum marketers should have some form of business insurance on all their assets be it building, tank farms, storage facilities and petroleum tankers. I wouldn't even be surprised to hear they also insure their workers and engineers. There are various reputable insurance companies in Nigeria so the best thing your brother would do is to visit their websites for more information or more still you can go to their offices located either in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria or on the Island still in Lagos state, Nigeria for more information about the type of insurance he'll subscribe to.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I am very sure that there will be policy for petroleum marketers under the business insurance. I really do not think the type of job one does should be an obstacle to buying a plan for it. Well it might be kind of expensive in terms of the premium payments cost

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The petroleum marketer could just go for life insurance policy or health insurance policy , instead of a petroleum marketer insurance which I don't think it's possible and available , there are different insurance policy available but don't think anyone is related to such , or the company you want to work in can insure it's worker too

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many insurance polices available for a petroleum marketer. Some always do auto insurance in case of accident while trafficking the fuel. But if that is not suitable, we all know that petroleum is prone to fire. And having fire insurance can be best to protect the company against fire.