Earn Money Any one working on fusion cash forum

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I just came across this site but want to confirm how legit the site is, it is said to be a GPT SITE. One makes money by creating threads and also reply to threads on the site message board. The site also rewards its users monthly apart from the original money that is earn from working on the site. Users that have been able to make at least $30 on the site will be given cash of $3.

Posting more than the 30 posts doesn’t come with extra cash unfortunately, so you just need 30 posts to earn the bonus. The cash out minimum is $25 and at least one should earn $15 from offers.

Anyone working on this site? what the experience for you.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I really do not know why he will have to work and get up to $30 but then you will be paid only $3. The site looks a little bit confusing and I will really like if you can explain a little bit further about how we can be able to get the best out of.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I just checked the site. The announcement on paid to post offer dates back to 2008. The payment confirmation thread does not show too many recent posts and payment proofs. Maybe the site has stopped its reward program. If you decide to join, make sure to do some research to find out f they re still paying.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That sounds a bit confusing. Is the $3 the amount you earn monthly or is it an addition to the $30 you have already earned? This site sounds familiar though. I think it has been in existence for a long time and it is nit paying anymore. I advice people not to just jump into it, do some research first.