Any webhost company that accepts perfect money or payeer or crypto currency?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have so much interest in creating my own website and I have tried many times to create one but the web hosting companies that I have tried only accept PayPal and credit card for there transaction. And I don't have either of the two payments gateway. I have searched google to look for a website host company with either of the mentioned payment processor, payeer, perfect money and crypto currency but I have not seen. The only one that I saw was hostinger but I don't like there package.
I don't know if any one on this forum can help me with this or is already using a web hosting company that has any of the mentioned payment gateway.
I need a web hosting company that will offer unlimited storage and also unlimited bandwidth and will also accept either payeer or perfect money or crypto currency. Anyone please share now, I will be grateful

Mika

VIP Contributor
Youn can buy domains and hosting account with crypto currencies on Namecheap. However, in order to use crypto currency payment, you will have to deposit money on your account by using top-up feature and then use the balance option while buying services from namecheap. I have used crypto currency payment many times.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Youn can buy domains and hosting account with crypto currencies on Namecheap. However, in order to use crypto currency payment, you will have to deposit money on your account by using top-up feature and then use the balance option while buying services from namecheap. I have used crypto currency payment many times.
OK thank you I will check it out.