Apps that allowed you to get paid for making post

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are several apps that allows you to get paid to post and this has been in existence for quite a long time using this apps will allow you to earn some cash. You will get paid by making poster and interacting with the community.
Steemit: this is a blockchain based social media that paid you for creating content and interacting with the community. You will earn in cryptocurrency for your contribution

Minds: this is another social media that would pay you in cryptocurrency for engaging with the community and making content. You will also get rewarded for your activities on the platform.

Trybe: This is a social Media platform that would allow you to earn some certain amount of cryptocurrency when you create content and you engage with the community. You will be greatly rewarded for your activities on the platform.

Bitcointalk: This is a great forum for discussing matters on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. It is one of the foremost forum that would allow you to learn about bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies. You can also earn by engaging with the community.

Yours: You will also receive payment in cryptocurrency for your activities on the platform
by engaging with the community and creating content.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for letting us know about apps which allow us to earn money by posting and by interacting with members. It is true that there are numerous ways to make money online today. Some good earning methods are affiliate marketing, freelancing and investing in crypto and stocks. As far as I am concerned, my favourite earning method is posting on forums because, in this way, you can make money easily since no special skills are required. Some good knowledge of English is enough. Regarding the apps listed are new to me, so I will certainly search for them and I hope that they will work for me as well. It is wonderful to have several earning options.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Among all those sites that pay you to post that you have mentioned, I only know of steemit. That is the one I have tried before but it did not work out for me. It seems I joined too late when the site is already saturated.

I have never come across the other sites you mentioned. I hope that they are legit like steemit. What I don't like about these platforms that act like social media is that they depend on upvotes to pay.

I love that they provide cryptocurrency option for payment. That is the most reliable payment method for me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I was using Read Cash to publish articles and make money. After usin g the platform for over a year, I have finally decided to quit. That's because a substantial part of my in come came from the tips from the someone called Random Rewarder, a bot that rewarded tips to good quality writing. Some of my articles earned as much as $15, Not all of my articles earned but I was making $1 per day on average until a couple of months ago. During the height of my days, I was making $% per day on average. I am thinking to use Publish0x

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
I have registered on steamit and I have not gotten enough content on the platform. Steamit is a very wonderful paid to post platform that you can try out and you'll be paid in cryptocurrency. It is more or less like a microblogging website which will allow you to publish articles and you will receive reward just like what we had in noise.cash. it is a very wonderful platform that you would enjoy so much . Upon registration, a cryptocurrency wallet will be open for you so that you will receive your tips in the wallet as the members tip your articles.

Pioneer2023

There are several apps that allows you to get paid to post and this has been in existence for quite a long time using this apps will allow you to earn some cash. You will get paid by making poster and interacting with the community.
Steemit: this is a blockchain based social media that paid you for creating content and interacting with the community. You will earn in cryptocurrency for your contribution

Minds: this is another social media that would pay you in cryptocurrency for engaging with the community and making content. You will also get rewarded for your activities on the platform.

Trybe: This is a social Media platform that would allow you to earn some certain amount of cryptocurrency when you create content and you engage with the community. You will be greatly rewarded for your activities on the platform.

Bitcointalk: This is a great forum for discussing matters on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. It is one of the foremost forum that would allow you to learn about bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies. You can also earn by engaging with the community.

Yours: You will also receive payment in cryptocurrency for your activities on the platform
by engaging with the community and creating content.
These apps are completely new to me except for Bitcointalk which I've known about long ago. I'm going to give each of them a try and see which of them is more promising. Have you earned from any of these apps?