Binance Are airdrops a safe way to earn cryptocurrency

Phabbyfundz

In the crypto currency market there have a lot of innovation and ways available to us to earn or make more cryptocurrency,I would say one of the reading available ways to earn more cryptocurrency is by crypto trading. A crypto trader is someone who buys and sells, or exchange a crypto currency at a particular value with other cryotocurrencies and make profits from it.
In crypto wallets or other method or means of exchanging cryptocurrency or buying and storing cryptocurrency, we have seen that on this platforms there has been posting a lot of airdrops or links to which you cab use to earn more cryptocurrency by carrying out tasks.
Would you say airdrops are a good way to earn more cryptocurrency. And recently we have heard about a lot of airdrop scams.

AfriPeeps Official

I don't see any danger in airdrops as far as they do not request for money from you and even if they do request for money then it's your choice either to pay or not. I don't pay for such things, so I don't have anything to be scared of even if they Gail to give me what they had promised.

Putta Vince

Airdrops are not that interesting way to earn free crypto at least thi year where I hardly discovered any good paying airdrop , not even a single one to be honest. And as for the safety is concerned , there does involve soms risk when associating with airdrops when they ask for your wallet's access or recovery phrase to send the tokens , avoid such airdrops because they are no doubt scammers.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Definitely, airdrops is one of the ways to accumulate cryptocurrencies but the airdrop system is flooded with scams . If you are not very careful you would fall victim of the scam airdrops. The hub of the airdrop scams is telegram. You could also accumulate some satoshi via faucets.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Generally I would not advise anyone to put their trust on airdrop because 90% of airdrop are not trusted .the best way you can be able to earned cryptocurrency of your choice is to buy it directly from cryptocurrency exchanges . waiting for airdrop may not actually be profitable since it is rare to see genuine airdrop.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am one of those that have profited from airdrops and I can say that they are very good way in which we can earn free cryptocurrencies. It is therefore important that you are careful in order not to fall for scam because there are a lot of scammers pretending to be doing Airdrops.