Are all travel bloggers rich?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I like about blogging is that it gives you the opportunity to do things the way you like.

Beside that, you can blog on part-time and full-time basis and both of them have their own advantages as well as the downsides.

Another thing is that blog gives you the chance to create a presence in a niche where you have knowledge about.

You can create a blogging around your niche. This is the reason why we have having travelers creating travel blogs to document their journey.

Travel blogger usually a rich, be as different location and live a flamboyant lifestyle . This prompts me to ask that are all the travel blogger are truly rich as they portray in some of their blog post?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't think so. if you are really interested in making money as a blogger then you have to dedicate most of her time to write good quality content because that is the most important thing and also you have to choose the niche that a lot of people will be very much interested .traveling may not be a bad option in the western country.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are some of them that are truly rich before they venture into travel blogs. But it is being reported that some of them are using Photoshop to edit some of the best location in the world and put their picture in it just to entice people to visit their blogs regularly.

Good luck

Verified member
I can really say or tell if all travel bloggers are rich.being rich depends on the kind of work one is doing in terms of blogging.Though people say most travel are rich because they are highly connected and have a lot of exposure.they are well known with good idea of trading and generating followers in every area.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well you need money to travel and in order to become a travel blogger, you need to travel. If you do not hve money, you cannot afford to travel and if you don't travel you cannot create content for your blog. However, there re also people who are travek blogger withour traveling. They research on the internet and become travel blogger.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Blogging is allow about writing. You can write about New York even when you are in Beijing (through research of course). Therefore travel bloggers do not have to travel to write. However, travel vloggers need to travel because they have to show the places and people and for that purpose, they need money,

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You have to be comfortable on yourself if you want to become a travel blogger. You must be able to ready to travel across the world and show people beautiful places they need to visit on vacation. you have to do bookings of hotels and resort centre in order to give honest and in-depth review on your blog. This will help to generate a lot of organic traffic for you.