Earn Money Are captcha jobs really worth trying?

Razor1911

There are N no. Of online earning sites available like survey, PTC, HYIPs etc. Among them, the least famous is the captcha typing jobs. Here you have to compete the captchas. Normally they pay around $0.3 to $1 per 1000 Captcha solved. The commission normally depends upon the site, the type of captcha and your reputation.

I had also tried these sites for sometime. But I quickly realized that the effort you have to put for solving such Captcha is really very high. As you have to solve every Captcha meticulously. And then earning also is very less. So I quit the sites. But I wonder, people are still doing these Captcha typing jobs happily and posting that this is the best job and blah blah! Is it really worth trying to solve Captcha? What do you think?

YoghaAW

There are N no. Of online earning sites available like survey, PTC, HYIPs etc. Among them, the least famous is the captcha typing jobs. Here you have to compete the captchas. Normally they pay around $0.3 to $1 per 1000 Captcha solved. The commission normally depends upon the site, the type of captcha and your reputation.

I had also tried these sites for sometime. But I quickly realized that the effort you have to put for solving such Captcha is really very high. As you have to solve every Captcha meticulously. And then earning also is very less. So I quit the sites. But I wonder, people are still doing these Captcha typing jobs happily and posting that this is the best job and blah blah! Is it really worth trying to solve Captcha? What do you think?
Not really understand, buat by doing captcha, for me is boring jobs, but still better to gain knowledge from name and the shape, everyone has their own mind