Review Are Health Insurance Scam?

Ahxmed

All insurance is a scam. Traveler's Health Insurance, long term disability, and even auto insurance. The insurance companies ALL deny your original claim. ALWAYS. All insurance company's are a scam no one is protected if insurance company say you are protected they lie

Dartho

READ the health insurance policy before you buy it, and you WON'T buy it!! They have so many clauses that say "we don't have to pay if..." that they basically cover nothing. You should always read your health insurance document before you sign or pay any money.

Ejiros

In every city, large and small, one will see two high rise towers. One is a bank, the other is an insurance company. Those towers were built with money from not paying off claims or paying high interest to customers. It should have been like If they take your money, they should pay for anything they claim to cover.

Corzhens

I have the privilege of health insurance provided by my employer. It is with a big insurance company that is respected. However, if you are not sickly and you think you do not need hospitalization every year then it is a waste of money to get health insurance. But take note that the purpose of insurance is the peace of mind that gives you a realization that you are covered no matter what happens. With that advantage I guess health insurance is worth the cost.

Jelineex

I think not all health insurance are bogus. There are institution that's trustworthy and serve its purpose at its best. You just have to choose and read carefully. Your understanding will give you guidance and confidence on which one to trust. Its better to be prepared at all times. We don't know what will happen in the future. This serves a security and assurance that we have something to rely for future needs.

jhon paul

Before taking the health insurance policy you have check the documents and and terms and conditions that mentioned on that document and if your are Ok with that you can take the policy and with out checking the terms and what are the benefits they have provided on that and we have to verify the insurance company while taking the any type insurance some of the insurance companies are there to make fraud for the people and they are only to gain the profits and not providing any cover if any incident occur..

Prsagar

All insurance services, not scams because it depends on the take-up govt&privite company's or person running individually it's depending mainly to getting chances to scams.

Kennysplash

Verified member
All insurance is a scam. Traveler's Health Insurance, long term disability, and even auto insurance. The insurance companies ALL deny your original claim. ALWAYS. All insurance company's are a scam no one is protected if insurance company say you are protected they lie
Health insurance fraud and scams are growing in number. When we shop for health insurance, we are looking for good deals as smart consumers, but we can also fall into believing things that cannot possibly be true. In addition, with the advent of The Affordable Care Act and the pressure to fulfill the individual mandate, we may feel we need to make choices we aren't prepared to make to be sure we aren't fined for non-compliance.

bracknelson

READ the health insurance policy before you buy it, and you WON'T buy it!! They have so many clauses that say "we don't have to pay if..." that they basically cover nothing. You should always read your health insurance document before you sign or pay any money.
Definitely, I agree with your point. Most of the insurance taker only believe in verbal and visual claims. They do not even try to look terms&conditions once. In each insurance policy has its own exception areas. So before taking an insurance policy just look at once the clauses.