Review Are most PPC sites scam?

AfriPeeps Official

I won't say they are all scams but the issues with them is that they all have a low payment, for you to make something out of them, you must work very hard for so many months of not years. So you may want to try out some other means of earning online.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various kinds of ppc sites. Most of them might be scam, but there are many ppc or ptc sites that are legit. For example, Neobux has remained a legit site for many years. However, I would never actually suggest anyone to invest any kind of money into any ppc or ptc site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It will be unfair if one judges quickly that all paid to click websites are fake. I have worked on many of them especially during the pandemic. And to be honest, I was paid for all the jobs done but I couldn't redeem everything that I made there. This is because it is too low that i couldn't even wait for minimum withdrawal.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very important to do some findings on any online business or activities that will earn money. it is important to read reviews about them before you can decided to embark and work for them to earn money. I engage in get paid to post website and I am making my money on study basis without any problem. I got paid promptly.

MOSIUR

I have worked in many PPC sites from where one cannot earn so much money, rather; they offer a very little amount of money for work. At last you can have earnings and take into your own wallets. But, some are scam sites from one can get nothing but pain. Scam sites are available.

D

Deleted member 28127

PPC means Pay Per Click. It is one of the concept in network marketing which helps advertisers to do advertising business. Undoubtedly, some PPC sites are scam while other are legitimate. To identify a PPC site that is legitimate, one must study and make inquiries.

I have only come across few sites with fake or scam site. While many people have complained about the situation, there are lots of sites I have confirmed their authenticity and are paying real deal. So don't be the hurry in considering a PPc site, take your time and do your research painstakingly.
Average of click must be real so some PTC you get 500 % of price of click or 1000 % which is not real PTC site earning so imagine for a click of 0,002 $ you will get 0,02 $ which is * 10 price of advertisement that makes PTC site owner loser with upgrades and this is more propable if there are many PTC advertisements and many upgrades and many Fixed PTC ads so for 1 $ you get 1 day exposure however 10 % of clickers are VIP upgraded. However if price of free is 20 % and for upgraded is 200 % of price of click this could be logic.

Domsimon

PPC means Pay Per Click. It is one of the concept in network marketing which helps advertisers to do advertising business. Undoubtedly, some PPC sites are scam while other are legitimate. To identify a PPC site that is legitimate, one must study and make inquiries.

I have only come across few sites with fake or scam site. While many people have complained about the situation, there are lots of sites I have confirmed their authenticity and are paying real deal. So don't be the hurry in considering a PPc site, take your time and do your research painstakingly.

D

Deleted member 28127

Post per click (PPC) is an ads based earning website where one can earn money by simply just clicking on ads on daily basis. In all my years as a freelancer, I have never been able to see any PPC site that actually pays. Most I have seen and tried working on have all been full of scams.
Most of PPC are scam but some of them are legit.

Carson20t

It really depends on the target you have set for yourself as earning through ppc is not something that is highly converting when you do not have a downstream of referrals.
Its best you also try to adventise through that site or try to get some traffic off it unlike just working for many days with a view of cashing out less than 0.5cents

Martinsx

I've tried a few of those PPC sites, and I've gotten paid by 3 sites so far, but of course not all sites pay, most especially the sites that offer more than 1 cent per click. I wouldn't really recommend PPC sites to people at all, but if you're always online, then it won't hurt to participate if the site pays 0.05 cents up.
Seriously, the pay is too small even when you are lucky to get a PPC site that actually pays because most of them don't really pay anything but just get you to waste your time for nothing.

altitude

I've tried a few of those PPC sites, and I've gotten paid by 3 sites so far, but of course not all sites pay, most especially the sites that offer more than 1 cent per click. I wouldn't really recommend PPC sites to people at all, but if you're always online, then it won't hurt to participate if the site pays 0.05 cents up.

Martinsx

I have tried some of the so called PPC sites but I was not patient enough to do it for long,so I ended up not getting any payments at all.Logically,a serious person can not list this as a work from home opportunity.How many clicks does one need to perform before earning a decent amount per day,it is a waste of time.

Seriously, it's part of the reasons why I have doubts over trying to earn money online from making use of PPC websites. When there is no guarantee that one will eventually get paid or be able to reach the minimum payout, then it puts the whole process in jeopardy.

Jelineex

I also have experience working PPC site before but end up nothing. It's an easy job but a waste of time. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) It never failed to excite me and disappoint in times. Besides, if there is a legitimate PPC site it will take time to earn a dollar considering the rules set by owner. It has a good strategy that convince a worker to do it with confidence with high expectation.

blackmist

PPC site are legal because they really pay, but yes there are some that are scam. Most people call PPC site a scam because of their payment. It will take you time just to earn $1. I already tried neobox and daily time rewards but I don't suggest it as a way to generate income. I mostly use them just to kill time.

Rose Lenah

I have tried some of the so called PPC sites but I was not patient enough to do it for long,so I ended up not getting any payments at all.Logically,a serious person can not list this as a work from home opportunity.How many clicks does one need to perform before earning a decent amount per day,it is a waste of time.