Are online jobs and investment more profitable and lucrative than offline ones.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I strongly believe that majority of you guys here can join me in unison , to testify to the fact that online jobs , investments , and businesses are actually considered to be more profitable and lucrative than offline jobs investment and businesses . That is possibly why a lot of people today are no longer establishing offline businesses or no longer investing your hard-earned money on offline investments where there is no shortage of profitability and lucrativity , rather there are more ever interested to establish online businesses , work on online jobs , or possibly invest their hard-earned money on online investment where there is indeed more rate of profitability and lucrativity .

it is very important that we become aware that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world , and we do not want to be individuals that do not see the signs and find ways to be abiding and acquainted with it . Making money online is very interesting and I can fully testify to the fact that it is totally stress-free and less cumbersome especially if you have a website or platform that gives you an online job that is flexible , easily accessible , legit , and most importantly highly paying .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Personally if I am to choose between online jobs and offline jobs I would probably go with online jobs and Investment because of how lucrative it is and the fact that you make money sitting at the comfort of your home.

If you are making money online nobody is your boss and you don't even need to spend money on things like getting good location because you can probably make money anywhere if you have a very good online skill. People who are into cryptocurrency trading actually make money anywhere weather in their home or in their respective offices.

The same thing goes with affiliate marketing and other types of online businesses. The thing about making money online is that you actually need to combine about 2 or 3 online businesses in order to make something tangible for yourself. Depending on one source of income online is actually not good because anything can happen at any time.

If you're making money online you also stand a chance of making money faster than people who do offline jobs because you don't depend on monthly basis to be paid a salary. And in most cases, government policies concerning businesses will actually not affect you.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that online jobs or online investment opportunities could be more lucrative as compare to offline jobs. However, they can be more lucrative as compared to offline jobs and offline investment projects. It all depends on the nature of the investment opportunity or jobs. Some offline jobs are less lucrative as compared to online jobs. However, some offline jobs could be more lucrative than online employment opportunities. However, I think that whether you work offline or online, you must possess the required skill if you want to get the job whether it is offline or online. Moreover experience also matters a lot when it comes to getting a job.

Having said that, I think that majority of the online investment opportunities are a big scam because none of them are regulated except a few of them. There are many HYIPs (High Yield Investment Programs) that claim to pay a huge return (more than what the bank pays), but they are all pyramid schemes that are created just to scam people and only a very few people earn. In short, you must be careful both in the offline world and in the online world when it comes to getting a job or investing money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world that is one thing that I would totally agree with you mr TOZZIBLINKZ . But I see nothing wrong in opening offline businesses todayand by far they are majority of online businesses that tends to be more profitable and more lucrative than online business I can actually testify I'm guaranteed to that . And I also believe that majority of you here will concur to the fact that online investment and jobs are very risky and are prone to vanish and disappear from the internet sooner or later that is why offline business is referred to as physical business which you can feel and touch with your hand and also you are fully aware about the inflow and outflow of your monetary investment invested in the respective businesses .

On the other hand majority of online businesses are consider to be lucrative and profitable Perth online business is considered to be lucrative and profitable only does that requires monetering capital investment so as to earn incomes . cryptocurrency and forex trading is actually One online activity that is really lucrative and profitable that everyone today are venturing into possibly because they know that it is lucrative and profitable .

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have worked online as well as offline, I have invested online as well as offline. I am going to share some facts based on my own experience. In order to work online or offline, you need knowledge, skills, expertise, and experience. If you do not have any knowledge and skill, you can not get work whether online or offline. As far as payment is concerned, you will earn better if you get a good job (online as well as offline), however, in order to get a good job you need to have professional-level skills. You need money to invest online or oflfine. However, you will need more money to invest in offline projects compared to online projects. For example, if you have $10 you can invest in penny stocks online, however, in order to invest in the stock market in real work you need a lot of money. You need hundreds of thousands of dollars to invest in real estate property in real work, however, in the virtual world, you can invest in virtual property with little money you have. You can invest with just $10 in the online world (in crypto) but that is not possible in the real world.

Setho

VIP Contributor
A lot of human processes are being done online. For example if you want to go and purchase some groceries in the store then you need to be able to pick cash or credit card and purchase it physically then transport it back to your house. There are also some human interactions and processes that can be able to be done online like interacting with people on social media or buying something from an e-commerce store .
This has not made it to be in such a way that there are two areas of life in which people can be able to do businesses effectively .
There is no particular way in which you can be able to see that it is going to guarantee you much more profit over the other one because it is going to be dependent on the number of work that you have put into place and also your business model.
Online businesses are typically much more easier to manage and in some scenarios it is also cheaper to set up but then it does not automatically mean that you are going to be at the forefront in making profit over somebody who is running an offline business.

E

eldavis

There is indeed no doubt that investing online is very lucrative, but there are still some offline investment that are also very lucrative. A perfect example is investing in real estate, another lucrative offline investments is production of various items in china And selling them the.. I know of someone who is into this, and he is currently making lots of money from it.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
In order to answer the question of whether online jobs and investment are more profitable and lucrative than offline ones, you should first know what "online" means.

The term "online" refers to anything that is connected with the Internet or something else such as a computer network or telephone network. These days, almost everything is connected with the Internet, so it would be difficult to find an offline job or investment.

Then there are those people who work from home and do not have an office or a place of business. These people are considered online workers because they are able to work wherever they want, whenever they want.

However, it may be difficult for some people to believe that online jobs and investment are more profitable than offline ones because there are so many scams out there today. Many people have lost money through these scams and it has caused them to lose faith in such things as online jobs and investments.

However, offline jobs, it tends to be costly to run an offline business because you will have to pay for location, office equipment, labor and other things just to get up and running. Offline jobs also tend to have a smaller target audience than online jobs as there are only a certain group of people that can access your business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I know is that there are numerous ways people can invest online compared to offline. I haven't seen any reasonable way of investing online over here , probably this may be available in other countries but here in Nigeria I haven't seen a profitable way to invest money offline that I can possibly boost of.

I have some understanding of different form of investment online the people can invest on to make of it, this may include cryptocurrency, the non fungible token ( which is still under cryptocurrency ) . And some other investment platform which most of them are not trusted.

The problem with most online investment is that there are so many of them that are not trusted and as a result it will be much more risky for you to invest your money in the online space since you won't have access to their physical office .

The only offline investment that I know is the government Bond and the Treasury Bill and a lot of people are investing in that . Maybe they are also making money but I don't really think it is profitable over here because of the bad economy and corruption in the system of government.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Online jobs and investment are more profitable and lucrative than offline ones.
It is a generally accepted notion that online jobs and investment are more profitable than offline ones. But, how true is this? let us check it out.

Online Jobs
There has been a lot of misconception regarding online jobs. Many people tend to think that they are scams and not genuine. But, how true is this? The answer is maybe, there are scams but not totally scams, because they can be verified by various means including talking to past clients who have succeeded in the business.

These days there are young people who prefer doing online jobs from home rather than doing 9-5 boring office jobs. Some of these reasons include:

-Flexible working hours

-Location independence

-Able to do other activities simultaneously

-Access to global market

-Less capital required

Despite the fact that the internet has brought about a lot of positive changes all over the world, there are still people who prefer offline jobs because they feel that it is more secure and one can easily monitor the progress of their work. However, this is not true because many people have already made good money online.

Abubakar chado

Yes the amending online jobs and investment that are more lucrative than a fly wants many people think that's offline jobs are the best simply because it is not like online jobs which can crash at anytime I say that with good management of offline job you can get a very good profit from it

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Online investment and offline investment are quite different and I will not be made to believe that online investment is more profitable than offline investment . There is no online investment anyone can do profitably accept cryptocurrency whereas there are are so many profitable online investment that anyone can engage into such as real estate investment , government Bond and treasury bill , even fixed deposit.
If you are not interested in such investment , you can also invest in farming business and also generate profit for your self.

Even if you have to consider the difference between online jobs and offline jobs i could also find out that there are so many opportunities for you to make money offline with online. A lot of people who are earning consistently are doing in offline and I believe that is just one of the best way of making money and also the most profitable .

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Just few days ago Elon Musk has ended all remote and work from home for twitter employees, Twitter is an online business, and there is no real requirement of having staff at office. However, what happened means it is lucrative and profitable, that's why no one wanted to go to office.

But Elon Musk wants his staff to be in office, I don't know what is the necessity, yet his employees were angry. Same happened with other companies employees are counting on various reasons to support work from home, which some owners are not accepting.

arunima25

Verified member
I won't say which is better. My answer comes from my own experience. I have heard of people getting rich through online earnings and all that sounds like a fairy tale. But when we actually venture into that, we realise that it's not as easy as it appears or is made to appear . In fact it's very tough... very very tough. Offline jobs do give better pay and job security. As far as investment goes both online and offline are risky. Online seems easier and promising but is definitely more shady. Scammers and spammers are more online compared to offline.
When it comes to business, I would say that every business in today's world has to go online , even if it's an offline physical one. Digital marketing and social media platforms help and their role in the success of any business can not be denied. Every business is being promoted, run and advertised through digital platforms. Running it online is also cost effective.
Another important point is about convenience and preferences. Working online from the comfort of your home gives you flexibility of time and saves you from commutation. But then being a social being, many like me prefer to work in physical space and meet and interact with people.