Are there any tips and tricks to make money online

• Thread starter Deleted member 13140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13140

There are no tips and tricks, you can truck your way to making money online, yes of course you can scam people, but that's on you, as for people that want to earn money legitimately, you can't cut corners you have to learn a skill.

I've seen comments like blogging is dead, you can't make enough money from blogging anymore, well they're wrong.

Old fashioned blogging is alive and well. You attract like-minded people interested in your specialized knowledge and items if you produce useful content on a regular basis. Your readers are compelled to keep reading in order to learn more and make a purchase.

This readers will have to buy your products through advertisements or affiliate links in your postings. Why? Because you've been giving useful (targeted) free material for a long time and people have grown to know and trust you.

All you have to do is to continuously give information in the form of articles, videos, and other media, you make your site / online commerce appealing to Google. This leads to higher rankings in Google's search engine, so you should hopefully appear on page one, as most people don't look beyond page two.
There are numerous ways to make lots of money from a blog and the traffic it generates. You can use your blog to market things as an affiliate, as well as your own products and services.... the opportunity is unlimited

Stena

There are no tips and tricks, you can truck your way to making money online, yes of course you can scam people, but that's on you, as for people that want to earn money legitimately, you can't cut corners you have to learn a skill.

I've seen comments like blogging is dead, you can't make enough money from blogging anymore, well they're wrong.

Old fashioned blogging is alive and well. You attract like-minded people interested in your specialized knowledge and items if you produce useful content on a regular basis. Your readers are compelled to keep reading in order to learn more and make a purchase.

This readers will have to buy your products through advertisements or affiliate links in your postings. Why? Because you've been giving useful (targeted) free material for a long time and people have grown to know and trust you.

All you have to do is to continuously give information in the form of articles, videos, and other media, you make your site / online commerce appealing to Google. This leads to higher rankings in Google's search engine, so you should hopefully appear on page one, as most people don't look beyond page two.
There are numerous ways to make lots of money from a blog and the traffic it generates. You can use your blog to market things as an affiliate, as well as your own products and services.... the opportunity is unlimited
Absolutely!
There is no trick to making money online. The best way out is to learn a skill; I would suggest a skill with low competition but of high demand and pay.
This will enable one earn good money online.
And yes, blogging is not obsolete, bloggers are still able to earn big by creating quality, attractive content.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Honestly there is nothing like easy ways of making money either online or offline, when one is not born with a silver spoon it is most certainly thay you will have to struggle and work very hard to make money. If anyone should come up with all the stuffs of making quick money that will be a very fat lie and a big scam because there is nothing like that anywhere in the world. Because there is definitely some level of dignity in Labour and if you really want to legit you must be fully ready to work very hard.

Now if your focus is online hustling then you must always prepare your mind that all the talk of making it quick through online platform as people had always thought and make bold claims is not true, online work is not easy and it requires alot of patience and perseverance you must not be easily discouraged and you must be ready to sacrifice your time to work. Working online involves the use of your intellects, I will suggest you get more insight on how to trade crypto currencies it will pay you at the longrun and shortrun and you can also work here too.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are no tricks, when it comes to online money making. Making money online requires sacrifice and self-determination. If you are lazy person, I didn't think you'll be able to make money online because most times you will always be tired.
There are various ways you can make money online.

Sell consulting services
In this modern world, this is also one of the best and legit way you can make money online. In this means you make your money online while staying at home. If you are particularly skilled in a certain field, you may be able to find people who will pay you to offer them advice on their businesses or personal goals. One way to show others how much knowledge you have to offer is to create and promote your own blog, in this way you can make your money online even while staying at.

Surveys
A lot of of people find it easy to make money online by completing or answering online. They are some legit sites that pays for doing that. Talking about making money by completing online surveys, I find it difficult to do that because their credit doesn't was the amount of task or service you answered or completed.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are no shortcuts to success in life....Even if you cut corners to make your money, karma will catch up to you one day. However, if you want to make money online, there are ways that are available that are not extremely hard nor completely easy but they are doable without much hassles. You can earn through PTP sites, which are not too much of a stress, but only if you are willing to earn.

Blogging is a very tough way to make money, because you need to dedicate almost all your time into it, for you to be successful at it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor

To me I don't think there is any serious tips for people to make money on the internet but I believe the most important thing is just the knowledge , when you have the knowledge of making money on the internet obviously the possibility of your earning will be very high compared to people who doesn't even have an understanding of what type of online business they are establishing , when you know what your business is all about you would understand some of the tricks and strategies that you will apply to make your business more successful. some people do not have the ability to do this that is why they tend to fail in any business they are doing because they themselves don't really understand what their business entails and what makes people attracted to the business they are establishing..

For example if I am interested to start up a YouTube business obviously I need to create a YouTube content that is attractive, this type of attractiveness may involve that as people sees the video they will be forced to click because of the curiosity to check what would happen , there are a lot of strategies that is needed to succeed in every area of business most especially an online business , and all these things if people can't learn them it may be very difficult.

E

eldavis

If anyone is still out there looking for a special tip and trick they can use to make money, then I would say they are in for a rude awakening cause there is none. Normally you would hear people say there is no shortcut to success, this does not apply to only offline gigs, it also applies to online gigs as well. The only advice I can give anyone who wants to start making money online is that they should be consistent, the beginning is usually one of the toughest but that should never be a reason for them to give up.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can make money as a blogger, but you need to blog on the niche that is lucrative. Insurance is highly lucrative niche as the CPC rate for insurance is number one in the US, the UK, Canada and Australia. If you blog on insurance niche and if your blog appears in the to[ search results, and if your blog gets a lot of traffic from searches, you will be able to make a lot of money from your insurance niche blog. You will have to do research on which keywords get high CPC rate and blog on those keywords.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I'm always very thrilled by your contents. A lot of people think it is not really possible to make money on the internet if you follow legitimate ways and such a mindset is very wrong and it will not actually allow you to make anything tangible on the internet legitimately. If you are interested in making money online then the first thing you should do is to seek knowledge, very important.
If you are interested in affiliate marketing then you should search online for free courses because there are actually places in which you can get free affiliate marketing courses. From there you can proceed and watch the videos and follow instructions, definitely, you will succeed. making money on the internet is not a rocket science because there are actually people making a whole lot of money on the internet. After following the courses then the next thing you should do is to join the forums of people making money from affiliate marketing and connect with them. It is also very much important for you to have a little amount of money if you really want to succeed in affiliate marketing because there are things you need to buy such as professional landing page and ads.