Are there legit online sites?

Vinkce

There are a lot of online platforms for making money out there, among them there many fakes. Discovering the right ones are not easy as it can be really tough and stressful. One may have to go through the pains of being fooled before he can actually get the legit platforms that are for real. As serious as it may or may not seem, there are paying online platforms, sites that won't use you and dump you. The troubles with these sites are finding them and when they are found, having their usage allowed in your country.
Many online platforms that I have heard of which do pay their users have access only in Europe and America.
There are still few that pay their users and allow access from some other countries including Nigeria I believe.
I would like to hear from the readers who may know some of such sites in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.

WARNING: Any site that asks you for money before you can join them or get paid should be deemed as scam, therefore, be very much careful.

Last edited:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I personally exactly know what it means for an individual to lose his or her money or end up wasting his or her precious time and other precious investments of his or hers on websites and platforms that end up to be scamming and fraudulent in nature . Trust me I have been a living example of someone who have been scammed and defrauded online couple of times and to be very sincere the situation and condition was totally devastating and disappointing . Despite the fact that the majority of website and platforms in the internet are totally scamming and defrauding in nature we shouldn't neglect the fact that there are some legit and promising website in the internet as well but in order to find this promising and legit website we need to have trending information on where to find them .

For example before I knew about this forum it was fun back in the year 2018 . During that year I was totally desperate to make money online and after getting scammed and defrauded couple of times working on scamming paid to post websites and platforms without getting compensated or paid a friend of mine introduced to me the trendri website forum and to be very sincere it has indeed been the most interesting and legit paid to post website I have ever encountered on the internet .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The legitimacy of so many online websites and businesses cannot be doubted because they have proven to be very legitimate over the years. The thing is that nowadays there are a lot of scam platforms coming out on daily basis looking for people who will invest on their platforms and probably they will run away with it.

There are a lot of things you should look out for if you really want to venture into any online business opportunity. First of all, you must try as much as possible to make a lot of research before you sign up on any website. Platforms like trustpilot and a lot of others can help you to give you insight weather in platform is legitimate or not. You should not depend totally on trustpilot because what I have observed is that a lot of them pay people to give them good reviews.

Another thing you should watch out for as someone who is just starting out on the internet are platforms that promises you certain percentage of money if you can invest with them. those platforms always end up running away with people's money and you should never make the mistake of putting your money in them because they can pack up at any time.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Yes and yes they are still legit web sites out there where you can make money legitimately the reasons why some people don't seem to make money online is because that ve thrown away the opportunity which day have to make money online they regard almost every online opportunity as a scam which is very wrong failing many times does not mean you should give up rather than it should be your stone to success i understand that they have gotten scammed many times but this shoudnt hinder their motivation in other to work online or to continue searching for legit websites for if they follow advice they should find legit website and start earning money online in no time.

Although the internet is full with scam and ponzi scheme websites they are still legit sites where you can work and syill get paid without having to step put of your home i thought I would never find a legit website after the website i was working shut down but i found trendri which has been a good opportunity for me to work online since I have joined i have experienced some changes like i have developed the love for writing which is really Good.

Riam63

There may be many online sites and forums available to the people to make some extra money as side income. Apart from fake and scam sites, what they all pay is only pittance or peanuts with which you cannot even pay your monthly electricity bills or your monthly internet (telephone) bills. Naturally, it becomes very difficult to find a good and reliable site or forum to invest your valuable time to contribute and earn some decent amount in the bargain.
Honestly all the legits I have actually came across does not worth it, because they pay in peanut s.