Are there legit online sites?

Vinkce

There are a lot of online platforms for making money out there, among them there many fakes. Discovering the right ones are not easy as it can be really tough and stressful. One may have to go through the pains of being fooled before he can actually get the legit platforms that are for real. As serious as it may or may not seem, there are paying online platforms, sites that won't use you and dump you. The troubles with these sites are finding them and when they are found, having their usage allowed in your country.
Many online platforms that I have heard of which do pay their users have access only in Europe and America.
There are still few that pay their users and allow access from some other countries including Nigeria I believe.
I would like to hear from the readers who may know some of such sites in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.

WARNING: Any site that asks you for money before you can join them or get paid should be deemed as scam, therefore, be very much careful.

Last edited:

Ralphjoe

There are several sites online that are paying their members when they work genuinely, and one of them is this site that we are currently on right now known as trendri, though I haven't been paid yet but my referrrr has confirmed it's paying on several occasions, so that's why I don't doubt the genuity of this forum.

The other site that I am making use of is Bizdustry's, this is the site that has been single handedly been sustaining me for a while now. If not for Bizdustry,my Christmas celebration would have been my worst Christmas ever, this is why I am still Thanking the person that referred me to that forum.

E

escol0612

There are a lot of online platforms for making money out there, among them there many fakes. Discovering the right ones are not easy as it can be really tough and stressful. One may have to go through the pains of being fooled before he can actually get the legit platforms that are for real. As serious as it may or may not seem, there are paying online platforms, sites that won't use you and dump you. The troubles with these sites are finding them and when they are found, having their usage allowed in your country.
Many online platforms that I have heard of which do pay their users have access only in Europe and America.
There are still few that pay their users and allow access from some other countries including Nigeria I believe.
I would like to hear from the readers who may know some of such sites in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.

WARNING: Any site that asks you for money before you can join them or get paid should be deemed as scam, therefore, be very much careful.
Platforms that offer you very good and tempting rewards for tasks are already a reason for mistrust, I don't think you should trust those that have these characteristics.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are legit websites on the internet that pays people, I am not talking about investment websites here.

I mean legitimate websites where you can either work and get paid or render service to the people and get paid in the process.

Here is one of the websites that I have worked on and got paid I their program without putting down money except for the effort.

Clickbank: this is an online platform for both product owners and affiliate makreters. Most people start by sign up as an affiliate to earn commission for every sales they generated.

The problem with this fantastic site is that it does not accept Nigeria. But people are finding back door way in.

Others are Amazon associate program, it works like the one above, Bizdustry where you get paid to comment, clicksense a micro task websites. On clicksense, you make money doing simple task like opening an account.

Last edited:

Thosynho

Hmmmm I can actually relate with this post and the points raised here. Lots of online platforms that pay are not accessible to people who reside outside Europe and America. Also, there lots of fake platforms that do 'used & dump people. After completing your assigned tasks and request for withdrawal, you get blocked or even unable to make the withdrawal.
Lots of people from this clime of ours have left online platforms frustrated as a result of work with no pay. If only one could know the genuine ones, lots of people would have at least be earning a living now.

Kennysplash

Verified member

As there are many legitimate sites to make money online so so there are sites that are full of scams. One just have to be careful of this site and figure out the ones that are actually worth it. I work part-time online after I'm done with my offline job and I still have the opportunity to make about 2 to 2.5 dollars everyday, at least that is something in my local currency. I do a lot of research before I actually spend my time on the site so I usually know if it is scam or legit right away I mean they're not even that hard to figure out anymore. Besides any sites that ask me to pay money I lose interest in them right away.

raaman

Valued Contributor
There may be many online sites and forums available to the people to make some extra money as side income. Apart from fake and scam sites, what they all pay is only pittance or peanuts with which you cannot even pay your monthly electricity bills or your monthly internet (telephone) bills. Naturally, it becomes very difficult to find a good and reliable site or forum to invest your valuable time to contribute and earn some decent amount in the bargain.

Xerryl

When I started doing online jobs I encountered different types of issues with lots of sites, some sites will not allow you to register simply because you are not from their favored region or country, while some will allow you to complete the registration process and join the platform only for them to treat you like a third class citizen by ensuring that you have access to next to nothing on the site which will affect your earning.

Lyrrex

Inasmuch as there a are fake online sites, there there are also genuine ones. When I first joined the make money online sphere, I struggle to earn just a penny because over 10 earning potential platforms with numerous payment screenshots like later turned out to be pure scam. I joined a few paid to click platforms and I thought I was actually earning a lot, not knowing it was just an audio money. I was later asked to make some deposits to become eligible for withdrawal.

chicnthin

You are right there are many scam sites that is surfacing in the internet. Fortunately, I've only been a victim of few sites because I always try my hardest to search different reviews about it. These days, it's better to be skeptical than ended up wasting our precious time on sites that won't really pay us. Being a member of many paid to post forums helps me big time because I get to know the experiences of other members on certain sites which helps me decide whether it os worth to join or not.

freelancermaria

There are many legitimate websites out there. If you want to make online freelancing your bread and butter, make sure to upgrade your skillset first. Begin by watching free tutorials on YouTube then you can apply at UpWork and Fiverr.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes there are a lot of legit sites online same with fraudulent sites so it good one try to find a balance by working mostly on the legit ones. No need just diving on to a site to start working because the pay sounds good. It is better to read the reviews first and try to see payment proof before starting. This will save one from wasting time and energy on a fraudulent site. A site like the forumcoin can be a good place to find out about legit earning sites

Olajidey

Yes, there are many legit sites you can earn from. It now depends on what you want to be doing online we have survey site you can earn from, we have paid per click you can earn from we have forum site you can earn from just by commenting on a topic and creating tread, we have a freelance site if you have a site you can render for end-user they might need your service and they pay you, we have tutoring site that you teach students and earn by doing so, we have amazon kindle that you can make money by uploading story book, so it depends on what and how you want to be earning online.

Salimo 92

Yes there are many legit sites but scam sites are more and more , so before join a site or invest on it you should ask about its legitimacy first and better place is here in forums relying on others experience n the sites that are claiming to pay huge money are all scams don't waste your time on it , so this site for exemple is legit and proves it pays and there are other forums too there are some strategies games that pay for long time and some microtasks sites and some PTC ads sites so you can only search for right informatio and begun work .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
When I was a newbie, I went through so much trouble trying to find legit sites to work in. I was so intrested in earning through writing but I did not know where to begin. Then when it became so hard to find a writing site, I opted for PTC sites and faucets which were being advertised alot. Unfortunately, most of them turned out to be scams and the rest very slow paying. Then I came across forum posting and that is where I found legit sites. Upto now, I have been working in them. Now I have Bizdustry, beer money forum, forum coin and Trendri which are legit.

Donkiz

When I started doing online jobs I encountered different types of issues with lots of sites, some sites will not allow you to register simply because you are not from their favored region or country, while some will allow you to complete the registration process and join the platform only for them to treat you like a third class citizen by ensuring that you have access to next to nothing on the site which will affect your earning.

Then there are fake sites that will not pay you even after meeting up with all the cashout requirements, and some of the fake sites will even try to defraud you in the process.

Gradually we are beginning to learn how to differentiate the legit sites from fake ones, and some sites like Bizdustry, Trendri, Forumcoin, etc are really helping to change the narrative.

Vinkce

Well , you are right with what you said earlier about many scam sites taking over the internet .
The few site I work on that pays well ,and have been paying for years now include beermoney forum and forum coin. These sites has stood the taste of time . I have used them for than two solid years now.
They pay in cryptocurrency which can be converted to fiat currency using Luno .
There are other good site that I use which I may not give you 100% assurance ,but presently they are paying , they include bisdusty and noise.cash .

Finally , the safest thing in online earning is to withdraw as soon as possible
Please give the site address to these mentioned sites and do these sites allow users from Nigeria?
Also, does noise.cash pay well?

Josemendez

Verified member
Well , you are right with what you said earlier about many scam sites taking over the internet .
The few site I work on that pays well ,and have been paying for years now include beermoney forum and forum coin. These sites has stood the taste of time . I have used them for than two solid years now.
They pay in cryptocurrency which can be converted to fiat currency using Luno .
There are other good site that I use which I may not give you 100% assurance ,but presently they are paying , they include bisdusty and noise.cash .

Finally , the safest thing in online earning is to withdraw as soon as possible .

Holicent

VIP Contributor
In order to find legit sites online, you have to check them out carefully before you decide to visit. If a site looks suspicious, it probably is. You can't trust everything you see on the Internet. Check the reputation of the site (and your browser will help).

If you use Google Chrome there is an extension called WOT that rates sites for trustworthiness and child safety. If a site has a poor reputation, Chrome won’t let you access it at all. Other browsers have similar extensions and protections, so be sure to check out your browser’s settings and extensions to see what they offer.
Also check links reputation with an online search. Simply type “[site name] scam"

First, check out the URL. Does it have a .edu or .org at the end? Sites with those endings tend to be more trustworthy because they're businesses or educational institutions that have a reputation to uphold.

Collecting personally identifiable information from you, like your address or social security number, without your permission or any tangible reason or maybe the site looks sloppy and amateurish. These are signs.

Another thing to look for is an HTTPS address instead of just HTTP. This means that the site has SSL.

Before you hit "purchase," check that your website is safe. You'll want to look for these signs:

1. A "secure" payment processor. Many sites use a third-party payment service like PayPal or Stripe, which require you to enter credit card information on their own secure site. If you don't see a secure payment processor, do not go through with the transaction.

2. Full contact information. Every good business should have its full contact information listed on its website, including physical address and phone number. If this information is missing, proceed with caution.

3. Customer reviews. Check the site's reviews before you buy anything in particular, be wary of sites that have no reviews at all.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone! It is true that today there is a great variety of earning sites online to choose from. However, you must be very careful because most of these sites are fake. So, you may waste time, effort and even money working on them and not get paid in the end. In the past, I used to work for several earning sites but ,unfortunately, they proved to be fake since I never received any payments from them. For this reason, it is wise to do a very good search for every new site you come across and read some reviews about it in order to avoid any problems in future.

To be honest, the only earning site I would recommend to you and to everyone who is interested in making some legit money online, is this wonderful platform, Trendri. Here earning is so easy. You just create new threads or reply to other members' threads. That's all! Actually, Trendri is my favourite platform. I enjoy working here because I meet people from all over the world, I make new friends and I learn interesting things from the threads the members publish every day. I wish I had more free time to read all these threads because they are so interesting and informative. By finishing, I would not change Trendri for any other platform because it is a legitimate and trusted earning website.