Are there needs for retiring from online money making

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As an online money maker, there are some things that can act as reasons why you should retire. It is not mandatory that one must retire from online work but there are some things that must be considered.

✓ Health effects of online work: an online work is done in front of a screen. This means that there will be negative effects that online work will have on your eyes and vision since the eye is constantly exposed to rays from the screen. It is good that you retire from online work so as to avoid harming your eye to an extent that can cause permanent blindness.
Moreso, as humans age, there are declines in the level of things that they can do efficiently. It is good that you retire from online jobs that demand much effort so as to maintain your physical health. Usually offline jobs are considered when talking about this but of course online jobs are an inclusion.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Working online Will definitely have an effect on your eyes and in most cases it will also affect you emotionally because concentrating too much on the screen requires a lot of brain activities which can make you easily exhausted within a short period of time or after you have completed your daily online activities..

I believe there will be a time in the future or at a later stage in your life that you won't have the ability to be concentrating on the screen posting or writing of content for a Long time as you used to do in the past..

I may be making some money on the internet but yet still I do not consider it as a way of making money for the rest of my life. I am also interested and I am looking for opportunities to improve my online skill to guarantee me a better way of making money then I can establishing offline business.