rykadey91

If you make affiliation for something free like me, contact me so that we can exchange. Please let's help each other.

You can comment here and I'll give you my opportunity for free subscription and you will do the same with yours. Everyone win. We can make a little description of our opportunities but it's just an option. Go go guys, let's help each other

Daniel2212

If you make affiliation for something free like me, contact me so that we can exchange. Please let's help each other.

You can comment here and I'll give you my opportunity for free subscription and you will do the same with yours. Everyone win. We can make a little description of our opportunities but it's just an option. Go go guys, let's help each other
Who said just sign up and you will get reach?

Any website or app will ask you to register in order to be able to use the app and get paid.
Not all will make you reach but are definitely not a scam.
I am sure that people when they say 300$ Per day are exaggerating to get more people to read their post but is not impossible.
If you are waiting for a big load of money to fall on your head without doing anything it won’t happen.
There are plenty of legit websites willing to pay you but you have to invest time and little money.
As we all know >> invest litle money to make money << and if you are willing to be successful there is plenty of opportunities, waiting just to grab it, but require minimum investment sometime.
See here for example this site that I am using for a while now, with 30$ a month ( $1 per day) you will be able to use their tools and send emails every day to their subscribers and you will get 5$ for every person that register with them and use their platform to make money.
They provide you 100-200 email addresses and template emails just to send it every day to make money.
if you make money they are making money.
So, i think with 1$ a day to get 200 email addresses from them and just s and wait for the money to come i think is great.

The good part is that you can promote not only their website but even your product if having one, your website, your affiliate products or CPA offers.
All you need is to be creative and you can truly get 100$ or more per day.
See my screen shot in attach from yesterday.

>> Website here <<

Cheers and all the best,