Cold wallet Are you back to making use of luno wallet?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
After the crypto currency ban by the Nigerian federal government in February, a lot of platforms came up with their dedicated and secured peer to peer market place for users to be able to carry out transactions easily despite the ban, but luno wallet did not do any thing with regards to that and this made a lot of us to go for better alternatives like binance, quidax and roqqu etc.
But just of recent, we have seen that Lulu has now come up with their own secured peer-to-peer marketplace to facilitate transactions by members despite the cryptocurrencies ban in Nigeria, but with this I still think that I will not continue making use of their platform because of the exchange fees that they charge per transaction which is very high compared to other platforms.
what do you have to say about this, do you think you will continue making use of luno knowing that other platforms are charging very little and negligible amount of fees when you compare to Luno's charges per transaction?
I also want to know which other platforms apart from binance are charging very little for transactions so that I can even consider making use of them.
What do you have to say?

Victorial

I am not going back to Luno and I think it is best for me to stay clear till some time. I am already engrossed in the use of Binance, trust wallet and metamask and I am hoping to have more wallet exchanges. This is because not all of wallets have the same coins. When I needed to receive some Reddcoin, only coinomi had it listed out of all the popular exchanges that I know.

Recently a friend of mine bought some coins including Bitcoin, ethereum and USDC on Luno. I advised him to use Binance but he never believed me.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am not going back to Luno and I think it is best for me to stay clear till some time. I am already engrossed in the use of Binance, trust wallet and metamask and I am hoping to have more wallet exchanges. This is because not all of wallets have the same coins. When I needed to receive some Reddcoin, only coinomi had it listed out of all the popular exchanges that I know.

Recently a friend of mine bought some coins including Bitcoin, ethereum and USDC on Luno. I advised him to use Binance but he never believed me.
I understand with you too, and I also doubt if I would use luno for future transactions as I am already used to binance, which has an advantage of higher exchange rate than one can ever expect from luno. Even for low value transactions, I would rather use roqqu than thinking of luno platform.