Earn Money Are you considering becoming full-time online worker?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can say I'm earning full-time income online. I've been working full-time online for the past ten (10) months, without skipping any day even when I have busy offline schedule due to college activities I still do some tasks online to earn money.

I don't earn much as I could've hoped for, but the little I'm earning is pushing me up higher to strive for more. I'm already trying my hands on different kinds of skills. The one I'm taking courses with, is programming, I'm learning from experts and also on my own.

I am striving to earn full-time online after learning about other full-time online workers. Some online workers are earning more than some offline job workers. It comes to having a skill and personal determination to carry on with online tasks.

Are you thinking about working full-time online?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know of a friend who has never worked for anybody before. What he does is that he trades on crypto. If I can learn it as well, I don't mind making online my full time work. But with just posting on forum like this, I cannot make it my full time work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know of a friend who has never worked for anybody before. What he does is that he trades on crypto. If I can learn it as well, I don't mind making online my full time work. But with just posting on forum like this, I cannot make it my full time work.
With forum posting you can't earn full-time online. That's why you need to fancy your hands on a particular skill to earn. Being an expert crypto trader is a great skill cos you can even earn more than programmers when you're simply good predicting the outcomes of those coins in the market short term or long term.

Juen15

I can say I'm earning full-time income online. I've been working full-time online for the past ten (10) months, without skipping any day even when I have busy offline schedule due to college activities I still do some tasks online to earn money.

I don't earn much as I could've hoped for, but the little I'm earning is pushing me up higher to strive for more. I'm already trying my hands on different kinds of skills. The one I'm taking courses with, is programming, I'm learning from experts and also on my own.

I am striving to earn full-time online after learning about other full-time online workers. Some online workers are earning more than some offline job workers. It comes to having a skill and personal determination to carry on with online tasks.

Are you thinking about working full-time online?
This is not good in my opinion my friend, if a lot of time you spend or you do to earn income online, you will only earn less money. You will make more money by doing business offline as well as with online work as additional capital or funds to help your offline business. Better yet, you can mingle or socialize with friends, neighbors or other people so that there is not always focus in front of the screen.

N

nasser61

in full air !!!! I would like, very good idea at least in itself take off a little phone and pc, very curious
to know the methods....

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely I am planning going fully online and of course I am not so much interested in offline jobs because they come with a lot of stress and in some cases very low pay. I know someone that makes over $3000 monthly from affiliate marketing and many of line workers do not make that amount in my country.

N

nasser61

Definitely I am planning going fully online and of course I am not so much interested in offline jobs because they come with a lot of stress and in some cases very low pay. I know someone that makes over $3000 monthly from affiliate marketing and many of line workers do not make that amount in my country.
Dear friend, i would like to know how you make a living and money online? maybe it suits me too

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have only started working online for a full year right now and to be honest I am enjoying it. I have planned to learn graphic design from YouTube and try to become a freelancer and if it eventually clicks then I will have no reason to continue with my offline job.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have only started working online for a full year right now and to be honest I am enjoying it. I have planned to learn graphic design from YouTube and try to become a freelancer and if it eventually clicks then I will have no reason to continue with my offline job.
Sure, because you'll be earning higher, if it eventually click for you as a ln expert graphics designer. Their is no doubt, graphic designers are in-demand especially at upwork, Fiverr, freelancer.com, because their skill will help attract customers due to their fine artistic designs on logos, banners, wallpapers and more.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I am currently working online full time but I am not planning on doing it forever. I finished campus last year and so I am working online right now since I have not found any job to do offline. But I am searching for one and when I get it, I will only work online as a part time job.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am currently working online full time but I am not planning on doing it forever. I finished campus last year and so I am working online right now since I have not found any job to do offline. But I am searching for one and when I get it, I will only work online as a part time job.
Surely, that should be your case, cos what matters is where the coin is coming thick and steady to enable one makes ends meet. Their is no one who would reject $1000 for just $100 a month salary. Even a mental disordered someone will know the difference in such kind of figure. If I finish my education and get a chance to work offline I'll simply embrace it provided the money is bigger than what I'm earning online.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I would go hungry if I go full time in my online work. Right now I am earning just a little over $1 in a day and sometimes even lower depending on my mood in posting. This is just an occupation for me to have something to do instead of being idle or just watching tv all day. At least in the forums that I post I earn some coins.