Earn Money Are you content working only on paid to post sites?

Skysaint

Verified member
As we all know, the internet is a large environment that harbors different units such as entertainment unit, informative units and what have you. It is also a thing of joy that it also provides the opportunity for us to make transactions and earn some money from some online business via internet. As a matter of fact, most people do actually earn their living online.
There are so many websites out there claiming to be an earning site where one could actually earn some cash or even make an investment; both the legit and even the scam sites are all included. And paid to post sites such as this forum is one of the legit ones among few others.
So can someone really become satisfied working only paid to post forums?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money, I am always insatiable. I don't depend on only one source. That's the reason why no matter what I get form paying sites, I still won't be okay. I will still be looking for some ways of making money trying out some other methods.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am on paid forums for some years now and I have to admit that the rewards are very minimal. However, I enjoy posting on forums because I learn something from the posts of other members. At present there are many interesting posts about crypto coin which I am learning and it adds to the benefits that I get from forums aside from the rewards.

Skysaint

Verified member
When it comes to making money, I am always insatiable. I don't depend on only one source. That's the reason why no matter what I get form paying sites, I still won't be okay. I will still be looking for some ways of making money trying out some other methods.
Yeah, you are not very far from the truth tho. It's not really advisable for one to only have one source of earning money and certainly not only from paid to post sites such because their pay is very minimal to depend on them. The problem am facing is due to my country's restrictions to making money online.

Skysaint

Verified member
I am on paid forums for some years now and I have to admit that the rewards are very minimal. However, I enjoy posting on forums because I learn something from the posts of other members. At present there are many interesting posts about crypto coin which I am learning and it adds to the benefits that I get from forums aside from the rewards.
Yeah, you are right about that. The pay one earns from paid to post sites are very minimal but aside that I do believe that there is also an advantage of being part paid to post sites such as this forum. Not only are you able to earn a few bucks but also get some relevant information regarding other sites and platforms, exposing you to new ways of making money

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been posting on getpaidto forums for more than a year now and to be very honest the money that you are going to make from it is very minute. It is not something that is going to sustain you for a long time so you should look for other ways of making bigger money.

Skysaint

Verified member
I have been posting on getpaidto forums for more than a year now and to be very honest the money that you are going to make from it is very minute. It is not something that is going to sustain you for a long time so you should look for other ways of making bigger money.
You're not very far from the truth. I too have been working on paid to post sites for over a couple of months ago and I can't help but observe that the pay is really too low for someone to work on them with the aim of earning a living. It's just something you do with your spare time to earn extra cash, so it's best to opt for other lucrative business in the internet to engage in or check out

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely not. paid to post platforms are very good especially when you need to raise money for something or as one of your side hustles. I'm actually looking at cryptocurrency and affiliate marketing in the near future as my online business bases. Paid to post platforms have really tried and they are definitely worth it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Everything depends on your priorities, If your priorities are just to spend a couple of hours working online and earn $50-$100 per month, that you can be satisfied with paid to post sites, but if you want to earn full time income just like me, youn will have to worm on other areas.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Everything depends on your priorities, If your priorities are just to spend a couple of hours working online and earn $50-$100 per month, that you can be satisfied with paid to post sites, but if you want to earn full time income just like me, youn will have to worm on other areas.
Exactly. Pay the to post platforms cannot be used as a base to earn full time income. if you really want to earn full-time income online then you need to learn a very good skill. There are several skills to make money online from such as graphics designing, copywriting and the rest of them.

Skysaint

Verified member
Definitely not. paid to post platforms are very good especially when you need to raise money for something or as one of your side hustles. I'm actually looking at cryptocurrency and affiliate marketing in the near future as my online business bases. Paid to post platforms have really tried and they are definitely worth it.
You're right about that mate. I also, mostly work on paid to post sites such as this forum and a couple of others out there mainly because that's the only thing I can comfortably combine with my studies offline but recently I have taken keen interest in cryptocurrency and lately, I have benefited alot from it

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am a kind of writer who is working on paid to post forums only. Paid to post forums are far much better than many online freelancing websites. This is because they provide much better way of earning money regularly as compared to other freelancing platforms. Paid to post forums are not only a great way to make money, in fact, they are also a great way to learn many things online. I have discovered many great money earning opportunities through get paid to post forums. Online paid forums always guarantee that you will make money. This is something that is not possible on other freelancing websites due to many reasons.

First of all, you would need to bid on many jobs on various freelancing platforms. Paid forums do not require you to do that. Even though you may earn less on paid forums as compared to freelancing biding sites, paid forums are a surefire way to make money. This is why I love paid to post forums and I think that they are far much better than many online freelancing platforms. I may work on freelancing sites but only if they provide a really high pay rate. Unfortunately, it is not that easy to find such kind of platform. So paid forums are my ideal choice which I always prefer.