General insurance Are you contracted with any insurance company?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The word 'insurance is no stranger to us, it is familiar to us. And we know the benefits it can add to our lives too, when we are contracted with them long term. Their are different kinds of insurance companies with their own terms and conditions that shouldn't be breached.

We have motor insurance company, health insurance, pension insurance company, life insurance company and xD.

We'll only go for the one(s) that is beneficial to us in order to get its future benefits when unbeknownst occurs.

I am not contracted with any insurance company, but I'm planning to get inline with one, and I'm planning to get down with motor insurance company. That's the one I see benefits into, based on unforeseen circumstances in the road side.

Are you contracted with any of the insurance companies?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have life insurance. The insurance will not only cover my death but also terminal illness and accidents. I did not buy this insurance policy for the benefit of my nominee but for my own benefit, especially when I am old and can no longer work to generate income. When my policy matures, I will have a good money.