ARE you interested in mining ???

Missether

the mining machine is not out yet. if you want to invest and keep the 10K yearly you will need to
- buy the machine around 1.5K, connect to your computer and mining pool, pay electricity etc all in all around 2K should get you started.
- by the end of the year the price of the coin should shut up however this increase's the difficulty level but still you be earning around 10K+ in profits after electricity bill and other minor charges from the pool.

we will be be adding it to our farm/portfolio also. feel free to join our pool. no minimum investment for now.

parkus

FlyMining is Cheap electricity $ 0.12 / THs / day the ability to mine Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Timely withdrawal earned. Excellent technical support service.
I am very pleased that I chose this company, it brings me a steady income every month.
Use my promocode for 5% extra hashrate bonus.

Melanie3344

Interesting info! I've recently started mining Bitcoin (I should say, a list of sites on https://cryptolinks.com/how-to-mine-bitcoin provides me with all necessary information). Of course, I heard about Dash, but I didn't consider it to be a good choice for mining. Maybe I should change my mind. Thanks!