Are you making money from income diary

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is an earning site for content writers it was created since 2009 and it welcomes anyone thst is a good writer. if you are an SEO writer, then you are the right candidate that the sife needs. The site is so keen about search engine optimization writer. You would need to send a sample of your previous jobs to them along side your fee per article.

But the site states that one can be paid up to $200 per article. So you would need to be almost perfect with your writing. So if you are good with this head over to IncomeDairy to apply. Then you can drop your topic with them, you would be notify to start writing if they love your topic idea.

So you can try them out and give your feedback.

I make good money from an affiliate promotion now.
If you want to know more, send me a DM and I reply with infos.

Majority not this site that needs my writing samples or offer high payment per writing task, looks too good to be receiving at the end. I've tried majority of them in the past, did my article submission, even up to this day, I never received a single call or email which pointed out that I've been selected as one of the writer via the niche which I picked base on passion. They simply wants an employer to suffer to hard before getting any kind of job via their platform. But I don't think they offer up to $200 per article, it looks like a mirage to me.