Earn Money Are you making money from SOCIALSEOS.COM

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is another opportunity for you to make money online; it is also a commenting forum that you can try out if you need to add more money into your pocket. You just need to write in simple English, with correct tenses and error free. No copy and paste is allowed on the site just that we have here. The only difference is that you don’t need to write any thread, you are just need to comment on the threads provided by the forum.

You can comment on posts on Facebook, twitter and Instagram. There is provision too for referral program. You can make money referring others to the site . So are you already on this site? What’s your thought?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I will mate, it a nice site if you love to comment on forums, you can try it out. Just dm for a link I will glad to supply you so you can join. As I said it is a legit site it just have a name change a while back

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Okay, its good you came and detailed how it works now. But you didn't mention what one can earn there in a day. Is the tasks of commenting unlimited?? Since we can repeat them and earn incentive. Okay, for the last question. How long doesn't take you to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold at the site??
If you are really you should make at least $5 per bi-weeky or in less days. You can make aleast 40-50 cents daily depending on the volume of work on the site. The truth is that you don't comment all day there like here. You just comment on the given tasks alone.so just try it out

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you are really you should make at least $5 per bi-weeky or in less days. You can make aleast 40-50 cents daily depending on the volume of work on the site. The truth is that you don't comment all day there like here. You just comment on the given tasks alone.so just try it out
Its good as you've taken your time to tell me how the earnings are there. Earning 40-50 cents daily there consecutively means something better. I'll try it out hoping that i can earn up to $5 with in two weeks. If i can add it up with other tasks online, it will be something tangible enough.

JackCarroll

this
The least pay per task is 7 cents so it depends on.the tasks available like for Facebook you can get 8 cents per comment. The tasks to be completed daily depends on the task available for the day. It can be between 7-15 and some tasks can be repeated too. The minimum pay is $5 you can contact me for sihnup link if interested
sound like it might be worth it, not to live off but to just make some extra money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
this

sound like it might be worth it, not to live off but to just make some extra money
Normally, that is it about almost posting forums. It isn’t a good source of living but a side hustle. So the good thing is just to combine them at least if you can make do with 3-5 forums you can go ahead. So if you need to join I can share my link with you

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
That looks like a good site for me because I know English and I am fond of writing especially in forums. The minimum withdrawal amount is good at $5 only so it is easy to achieve. I will try to register today but I would probably need your referral so that you can earn something from my registration.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That looks like a good site for me because I know English and I am fond of writing especially in forums. The minimum withdrawal amount is good at $5 only so it is easy to achieve. I will try to register today but I would probably need your referral so that you can earn something from my registration.
Yeah you should try it out, it just another addition to other sources of earning online. The good thing is that it is legit and paying when once you get to your minimum payout just request for your pay and that's just it. I just like sites that keep to their own part of the bargain that's it

Harivignesh

This is another opportunity for you to make money online; it is also a commenting forum that you can try out if you need to add more money into your pocket. You just need to write in simple English, with correct tenses and error free. No copy and paste is allowed on the site just that we have here. The only difference is that you don’t need to write any thread, you are just need to comment on the threads provided by the forum.

You can comment on posts on Facebook, twitter and Instagram. There is provision too for referral program. You can make money referring others to the site . So are you already on this site? What’s your thought?
Thanks it is worth to read information please keep posting about this site if you have more info.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No it doesn't take that long mate. The tasks available daily vary and some you can repeat them.as well.the good thing is that the pay is the best online for now. You just need to write 2 sentences and you earn either 6 or 8 cents so give it a try and see how it goes for you
Okay, its good you came and detailed how it works now. But you didn't mention what one can earn there in a day. Is the tasks of commenting unlimited?? Since we can repeat them and earn incentive. Okay, for the last question. How long doesn't take you to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold at the site??

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The least pay per task is 7 cents so it depends on.the tasks available like for Facebook you can get 8 cents per comment. The tasks to be completed daily depends on the task available for the day. It can be between 7-15 and some tasks can be repeated too. The minimum pay is $5 you can contact me for sihnup link if interested
I am just seeing this your reply right now and I am definitely interested in this platform. Can you send it through my DM and give me the guidelines on how I can make reasonable amount of money on the platform on daily basis. Between the platform and other PTP platforms how can you compare them?. this is because I have other platforms that I make reasonable amount of money on daily basis can I make up to $1 a day and is it stressful?.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I am just seeing this your reply right now and I am definitely interested in this platform. Can you send it through my DM and give me the guidelines on how I can make reasonable amount of money on the platform on daily basis. Between the platform and other PTP platforms how can you compare them?. this is because I have other platforms that I make reasonable amount of money on daily basis can I make up to $1 a day and is it stressful?.
It isn't stressful it is just like your normal commenting site that you make comments. You are to mske at least 2 sentences here. Per post. You would withdraw when you have $5 in your account. You don't make threads though you would be given the threads you can only make comments on the platform

Payus20

Pls can I have the sign up link to the site you are talking about. Let me also try my luck

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is another great opportunity though, but unfortunately I have not heard about the site before. This is my first time!

My question is, what's there payment threshold and payment method?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Pls can I have the sign up link to the site you are talking about. Let me also try my luck
Definitely, doing that right away but it isn’t about just your luck you need to be active and consistent on the site. You will always get a notification about new jobs on the site if you can’t check back. So you should always check your sign up email to know when you have jobs to work on. So good luck mate

Payus20

Definitely, doing that right away but it isn’t about just your luck you need to be active and consistent on the site. You will always get a notification about new jobs on the site if you can’t check back. So you should always check your sign up email to know when you have jobs to work on. So good luck mate
Thanks brotherly , I really appreciate ,
Let me sign up too

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is another great opportunity though, but unfortunately I have not heard about the site before. This is my first time!

My question is, what's there payment threshold and payment method?
This is not a really new site per se, they just have a name change from bulkcomment.com. so you can check them out. It is a legit site. I have been with them for several years and had no issues with their payment. The minimum pay out is #5 only

Augusta

VIP Contributor
How many tasks can we do there?? I'm seeing just five task @Augusta, it shows that, it is limited. For one to reach cash out level of just $5 will take more than a month there. Even FC $5 minimum withdrawal threshold time duration will be better to achieve than this, if its what I'm thinking about now.
No it doesn't take that long mate. The tasks available daily vary and some you can repeat them.as well.the good thing is that the pay is the best online for now. You just need to write 2 sentences and you earn either 6 or 8 cents so give it a try and see how it goes for you

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is very simple mate, just click on the title of the task you would want to complete. It will open on a different page, then you click on the link you would see then you can comment on it. Then copy the link when you finished from the site and paste in the submission box with your name you used in commenting. That’s all
How many tasks can we do there?? I'm seeing just five task @Augusta, it shows that, it is limited. For one to reach cash out level of just $5 will take more than a month there. Even FC $5 minimum withdrawal threshold time duration will be better to achieve than this, if its what I'm thinking about now.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I just joined the website now and I have seen there task. Some task for commenting worth $0.06 while some worth $0.08 per comment. The website is like micro job just like Microworker and picoworkers. I still have not start any task there because I don't understand how to do any task there.
It is very simple mate, just click on the title of the task you would want to complete. It will open on a different page, then you click on the link you would see then you can comment on it. Then copy the link when you finished from the site and paste in the submission box with your name you used in commenting. That’s all