Earn Money Are you making money from SOCIALSEOS.COM

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is another opportunity for you to make money online; it is also a commenting forum that you can try out if you need to add more money into your pocket. You just need to write in simple English, with correct tenses and error free. No copy and paste is allowed on the site just that we have here. The only difference is that you don’t need to write any thread, you are just need to comment on the threads provided by the forum.

You can comment on posts on Facebook, twitter and Instagram. There is provision too for referral program. You can make money referring others to the site . So are you already on this site? What’s your thought?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I registered through the site just saw only five tasks to complete and earn money, that's purely discouraging tho. It doesn't give me continuity cos you'll do only those five and relax for some time before embarking to see fresh new tasks to fulfill and earn from. Reaching the $5 will really take time with such low level tasks listed to accomplish.

Finger Geek

Verified member
The minimum payout is $5 with PayPal. As I have earlier stated I have made a withdrawal for about 2 times now and it was hassle free. A friend I introduced just got paid too. So it is a trusted legit site. You don’t need to pay before joining. It is totally free
I just joined the website now and I have seen there task. Some task for commenting worth $0.06 while some worth $0.08 per comment. The website is like micro job just like Microworker and picoworkers. I still have not start any task there because I don't understand how to do any task there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its my first time hearing about this site called SocialSeo. I'm engaged on many forums at the moment, i won't have time to post on the site as regular, the way i would have liked. I'm settled in this forum and others I'm into. I could've registered on it, but the discouraging factor for me is the payment through paypal. I have a paypal account but the charges carried out on paypal will bring my $5 earning to $3 I'm not risking my time for that now.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I thought the starter of this thread said the minimum payout is $5. How come you are saying minimum payout is $20. Or are you talking about different website other than the one he is saying. If it is another one. I would like to know about that one and will like to join the website. You can share the link so that I will join.

The minimum payout is $5 with PayPal. As I have earlier stated I have made a withdrawal for about 2 times now and it was hassle free. A friend I introduced just got paid too. So it is a trusted legit site. You don’t need to pay before joining. It is totally free

Last edited:

Finger Geek

Verified member
I currently working in this site, the task is quite easy to do. We just only need to give comment to any post such as in the twitter, facebook and blog post. The amount of money we can get is around $0.06 - $0.08 per post.
In order to get paid we have to make a relevant and good post. The providers need to review our job before we can get payments. This site also give us free $1 as a sign up bonus. The minimum withdrawal is $20.
I still can't decide this site is scam or not until I reach $20.
I thought the starter of this thread said the minimum payout is $5. How come you are saying minimum payout is $20. Or are you talking about different website other than the one he is saying. If it is another one. I would like to know about that one and will like to join the website. You can share the link so that I will join.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I currently working in this site, the task is quite easy to do. We just only need to give comment to any post such as in the twitter, facebook and blog post. The amount of money we can get is around $0.06 - $0.08 per post.
In order to get paid we have to make a relevant and good post. The providers need to review our job before we can get payments. This site also give us free $1 as a sign up bonus. The minimum withdrawal is $20.

No, the minimum withdrawal from the site is $5, don’t you have a PayPal account. I have withdrawn from the site about 2 times now. Moreover, this isn’t totally a new site they used to be called bulkcomment.com and they ran it for years before the name change. I have been with them for years so nothing scamming about them.

Mertayasa

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is definitely my first time of hearing about this platform. You didn't really give enough information about the reward system of this platform. I mean how much does they pay you for each comment you made and how many comments can you make in a day?. Please I would like to know so that I will see if I can sign up on the platform.
The least pay per task is 7 cents so it depends on.the tasks available like for Facebook you can get 8 cents per comment. The tasks to be completed daily depends on the task available for the day. It can be between 7-15 and some tasks can be repeated too. The minimum pay is $5 you can contact me for sihnup link if interested

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely my first time of hearing about this platform. You didn't really give enough information about the reward system of this platform. I mean how much does they pay you for each comment you made and how many comments can you make in a day?. Please I would like to know so that I will see if I can sign up on the platform.

Akinsanya Olawale

This is another opportunity for you to make money online; it is also a commenting forum that you can try out if you need to add more money into your pocket. You just need to write in simple English, with correct tenses and error free. No copy and paste is allowed on the site just that we have here. The only difference is that you don’t need to write any thread, you are just need to comment on the threads provided by the forum.

You can comment on posts on Facebook, twitter and Instagram. There is provision too for referral program. You can make money referring others to the site . So are you already on this site? What’s your thought?
I have been trying to register but to no vail. I guess I need a link too bro, thank you

niche

Verified member
I wasted a lot of time doing work for $0.06 for the website and they reduced the balance to zero, because I could not login for 1 month. They should realize that in some countries citizens who are making money online are persecuted and harassed in the worst manner, so they do not have internet access for some time and may not be able to login regularly.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for letting us know about this site. To be honest, I have not heard about it before. I will definitely search for it, read some comments about it and if everything is fine with the site, I will surely register and inform my friends as well. All legit earning sites are more than welcome for me. :)