Are You Mining Pi Network and Bee Coin

Destinyfejiro

I
If you are into crypto currency, you might have probably heard of Pi Network and Bee Coin. These two are popular crypto tokens that can be mined on your mobile device. Even those these two coins are still in the early phase, a lot of people are already mining Pi and Bee on their phone. These coin do not have any cash value at the moment because they are not listed on exchanges for public trading. People are mining these coins in a hope that when the coins are listed on exchanges, hey will already have some coin with them.

I have never taken any interest in the coins like Pi and Bee because they are just tokens that do not have real value. These cryptocurrencies are in their early stage. If these currencies have the potential to grow in the future, I believe using Pi Network mobile application to earn Pi and Bee coin mining can be highly beneficial in the future. After reading this post, if you head straight to your mobile to download the app, you may not be able to join these apps and start mining immediately because you cannot use Pi and Bee mining without a referral code. The apps are available only on an invitation basis, you need to be invited by someone who is already using these apps to be able to use the apps. If you want to benefit, look for existing users who can send you invitation code so that you can start mining Pi and Bee.
For now I only mine pi ,been seeing this bee coin but haven't really taken my time to check it out, might do so later....I just hope at the long run Everything wasn't for nothing ....let's wait and see by the end if the year what happens

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Pi Network and Bee network doesn't take more than 5 minutes you have to run the app and miner 5 minutes the morning add to the reward of inviting your friends. Many coins that were not published are not public and have a great reward while others disappear so try will not let you lose anything.
I agreed, these apps do not use a lot of resources. However, the main issue with these coins is they are not public yet, they are not available for withdrawal and not yet available on any exchange. SO the question is can you actually benefit from mining the coins that are not available on popular exchanges.

D

Deleted member 28127

I am not mining Pi and Bee coin. I heard about these tokens a long time go but I was never interested in mining these tokens because of two reasons: one, I do not want to use my high end mobile phone to mining something that is low rewarding, two, I do not want to waste my time mining something that is not yet public
Pi Network and Bee network doesn't take more than 5 minutes you have to run the app and miner 5 minutes the morning add to the reward of inviting your friends. Many coins that were not published are not public and have a great reward while others disappear so try will not let you lose anything.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not mining Pi and Bee coin. I heard about these tokens a long time go but I was never interested in mining these tokens because of two reasons: one, I do not want to use my high end mobile phone to mining something that is low rewarding, two, I do not want to waste my time mining something that is not yet public

Putta Vince

I am mining Pi cryptocurrency from more than a year , expecting some miracle to happen. T have currently around 2500 Pi coins , and 3 not so active referrals. We are still in the early stages of Pi and its not late to start mining for free even now. I am now aware of Beecoin though.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
So people mining the coin are not aware what the feature it holds. You can mine only 2k coins in a year means either the coin has good value, or the mining is slow enough.
Do anyone know, if these cryptos have transaction feature in blockchain? Or have any smart link?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have been with Pi Network for over a year now and I have mine more than 2000 Pi coins. No price is accrued to the coin for now, as it's still in mining phase. It will have a price value when it gets to mainnet, and that's the time when a coin is ready to be unleashed. However, many people have been speculative about it's price but no one actually knows yet.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have obviously heard about Pi Coin but it will be really frustrating if it is valued at lower than the $0.02 value and I would see it as a massive waste of time to mine if it has no value and proves to be one of the worthless coins. But let's hope for the best. I am also concerned if it will ever get launched or not because it is still not a registered coin on any network or blockchain.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I will start with these two only when I am sure to get revenue with the mining or even staking. Otherwise I'll not take these tokens even for free. I have lots of shitcoins, first I was happy to get so many, but later I found that I cannot use these in crypto market. So why increase the shitload?​

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are into crypto currency, you might have probably heard of Pi Network and Bee Coin. These two are popular crypto tokens that can be mined on your mobile device. Even those these two coins are still in the early phase, a lot of people are already mining Pi and Bee on their phone. These coin do not have any cash value at the moment because they are not listed on exchanges for public trading. People are mining these coins in a hope that when the coins are listed on exchanges, hey will already have some coin with them.

I have never taken any interest in the coins like Pi and Bee because they are just tokens that do not have real value. These cryptocurrencies are in their early stage. If these currencies have the potential to grow in the future, I believe using Pi Network mobile application to earn Pi and Bee coin mining can be highly beneficial in the future. After reading this post, if you head straight to your mobile to download the app, you may not be able to join these apps and start mining immediately because you cannot use Pi and Bee mining without a referral code. The apps are available only on an invitation basis, you need to be invited by someone who is already using these apps to be able to use the apps. If you want to benefit, look for existing users who can send you invitation code so that you can start mining Pi and Bee.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been on them for about four months now. I am more optimistic on pi network. I think the team has a very good insight and marketing strategy which will eventually make the call one of the best in the nearest future and know who's who has been faithful will really reep the fruit of their labor. I also believe that bee will do well in the nearest future but I am more optimistic in pi.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The pi network seems legit, following the reviews from all over the world. So many people are on the network and it doesn't consume battery like bitcoin mining. The pi coin mining is an advance technology and doesn't have a significant effect on the battery. It has no value yet but we are very hopeful that it will in time to come.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Until now I am hesitant with mining crypto because of the issues of the use of power. Before I can mine worth $1 that could make me lose the same amount in terms of power consumption. It is not my idea because I just read about it although I am not sure if that is factual or not.

Mertayasa

Yes, I'm mining Pi network. Currently I mined over 10k Pi network, but I still don't know how to withdrwal or do something about this coins. The best think about this coins is we can mine for free from our phone, we don't need pc or laptop.
The value of this Pi is quite low far and I hope it'ii increase in the future.

bynextdigital

I am Working Pi network for Last From 6 Month and my mining Value Reach 500Pi , It's free hence anyone try and it will releases crypto wallet . I also get huge Benefit from Dogge Mining.
I don not Known about bee coin but I will Try.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have known pi network for over a year now. When I registered. I was constant with the app. And I got good number of pi token then. But, after a month or two, I got tired. Likewise phoneum. Phoneum is now listed. But all I have on phoneum is not up to a dollar.
Each time I re-download the pi network app and start claiming, I will get bored and delete the app.
But now I will re-download the app again and keep on claiming pi token. Because it will be listed very soon.

WegaSilver

Been on Pi Network almost from the start and now just waiting until the end of the year what will happen when the mainnet is released.

The valuation of the currency itself remains a mystery until some reliable exchanges adopt Pi. Bee, I haven´t tried (or actually even read about), but might take a look at how Bee works. I support basically every useful asset, or possibly useful in the future with a solid team of developers with enough skills and ambition to build something that has not yet been released. Either way even Pi is not getting to one of the top tokens on market, it yet has a good idea and a big community.